[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

League Standings - Whoa!

Bronco Billy

I know, interest is limited at best since the league has nothing to do with the vast majority of Huddlers. Thought I'd share anyway just for fun and for its uniqueness.

14 team league, Full IDP. Doubleheaders on non-bye weeks so that each team plays each conference team twice and each non-conference team once.

Final regular season standings:

SHEEPFranchise	W	L	TMachete	13	6	0Yoda's Fighting Jedi	11	8	0HoPifornication	11	8	0Pittsburgh Plunge	9	10	0Alcoholic Haze	8	11	0De-Cleater	8	11	0Total Debacle	8	11	0GOATS			Franchise	W	L	TGringo	12	7	0No Quarter	10	9	0Colorado Ramblers	9	10	0Sudsy's Crap Heap	9	10	0Oregon Reign	9	10	0BB Screech Trade Disciples	8	11	0Hong Kong Fooey	8	11	0

Same thing in one of my league's. Coming down to the last game of the season in a 12 team league. 1 is out, and 3 are guaranteed in the playoffs. The rest are within 1 game of eachother and no division winner has been determined yet.

That held in my 10-team big money league: going into the last week 9 of 10 teams had a shot, and only the 12-1 league leader was guaranteed anything. It went two teams with 7-6, four with 6-7, two with 5-8, and one with 4-9. And the Monday night game was needed to determine five of the playoff teams. Very close and competitive, except the otherworldly 12-1 team.

Edited by historymike

That is totally weird. It shows HoP with a winning record. :wacko:

:tup:

HoP crushing it this year points-wise. He's made some bank on weekly high scores.

His prime pieces:

QB P Manning/Rivers

RB CJ/Foster/LT

WR Lloyd/Owens/Collie/Edwards

LB Greenway/Der Johnson/Lauranaitis