[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vincent Jackson

kevinkris

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly... He looked like another plug and play WR in the offense. He ran well, had a nice reverse for 14 yards or so and caught a couple balls. :lol:

The Charger ground game was so dominant (200+ yards) that the passing game was there basically to pick up first downs when needed. Gates didn't play, so the Chiefs were able to lock onto VJax and minimize his impact as well. May get a better look on Thursday, but for FF purposes, there is not much reason to get excited for your playoffs. Rivers will throw to the open guy (Kelly Washington??? :tup::tup: ) and whoever the opposing D chooses to take away, Rivers will let them have them.

Not much to see here. Move along. :wacko:

he had a 50 yard catch called back on a bogus chop-block call on Hester if that helps your assessment.

i thought he looked very good. i really hope we can keep him by some miracle. i hope he might still want to be there.....at a fair price.

:wacko: After holding out 2/3 of the season for money reasons now he is gonna sign for a fair price? Take your homer goggles off no way he's a charger again unless they shell out a handsome amount of money for him!!

:wacko: After holding out 2/3 of the season for money reasons now he is gonna sign for a fair price? Take your homer goggles off no way he's a charger again unless they shell out a handsome amount of money for him!!

i did say "by some miracle". and by "fair price" i just meant not top 5 WR money.

its best for both sides if he stays. and ask Deion Branch how his time in Seattle went. sometimes you're better to stay where you know it works.

i did say "by some miracle". and by "fair price" i just meant not top 5 WR money.

its best for both sides if he stays. and ask Deion Branch how his time in Seattle went. sometimes you're better to stay where you know it works.

Money talks to the players these days. If he was just wanting to stay where it works he woulda suited up and played for what he was being paid this year! I don't think that is what his thinking is staying where it works. He is going to the highest bidder because obviously money is more important than winning to him othewise he wouldn't have left his teammates high and dry to fend for themselves this year. Rivers does fine with whoever he has. If I were a fan I'd want that diva on the first plane the Penny Lane outta here and bring someone in that wants to be here and help there team win.

I was at the game & watched him on alot of his routes. He was rusty, but the skills are still there. He will be a valuable fantasy wideout again next year (if there's a season).

NFL network just said that Floyd & Gates are inactive tonight.

I feel like I should be more excited by this news. VJAX scares me to death after the 2 plays and out a few weeks ago. Can't have that happen in a fantasy playoff game.. Predictions for tonight?

With this news of Floyd out, I'm now 100% on VJax over S Rice (whose QB is up in the air in addition to the non-winterproofed outdoor facility).

Just answered my own question with this news... had Britt in there as my second wr but now am plugging Jackson in. With Gates and Flloyd out he should have a huge game.

this is the love/hate of FF for me......i put him in

VJ could blow up tonight or be smothered like an iHop pancake....or SD runs the ball (good for my Tolbert)

with Britt, Houston match up, on the bench, thats a tuff one to pass up too...

I'm playing both Britt and VJax. We shall see...