[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Napping Man Shot Himself

KevinL

Link

Patrol investigator Sgt. Gregory Blake tells the Sandusky Register Ajaj said he had grown tired while driving his wife and two young children. He pulled over about 33 miles southeast of Toledo.

Ajaj told troopers the gun was for protection in case someone tried to rob them.

Blake says it appears he accidentally squeezed the trigger as he fell asleep, firing into his left leg.

Who hasn't fallen asleep in their car with their wife and kids with their finger on the trigger of their handgun?

I have not... I really don't think it is that common, at all. Actually, come to think of it, this is the first time I have heard such a story.

Link

Patrol investigator Sgt. Gregory Blake tells the Sandusky Register that Mr. Burress said he had grown tired while driving his wife and two young children home from the club. He pulled over about 33 miles southeast of Toledo.

Burress told troopers the gun was for protection in case someone tried to rob them.

Blake says it appears he accidentally squeezed the trigger as he fell asleep, firing into his left leg.

Fixed

Who hasn't fallen asleep in their car with their wife and kids with their finger on the trigger of their handgun?

Exactly. Let he who has not, cast the first stone.

There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who have gotten away with this and those who have inadvertently shot themselves. It's only a matter of time.

I have not... I really don't think it is that common, at all. Actually, come to think of it, this is the first time I have heard such a story.

This happened to me the other day. Gun went off, grazed my kids ear. No damage was done, and we all had a good laugh at the bar afterwards.

This happened to me the other day. Gun went off, grazed my kids ear. No damage was done, and we all had a good laugh at the bar afterwards.

First time you told me that story, you guys laughed about it at the strip club. Now it's the bar? Dude, I'm beginning to doubt this story of yours.