[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

autism & vaccines

muck

The new part of this news is that they are acknowledging fraud and not just BS.

What I find most scary is that the basis of the whole paper was 12 f'ing case studies. 12. Think about that... 12.

If I tried to write a paper where n=12, I would get my ass laughed out of the room.

I'm not sure if I bought in to this theorry or not when it was the 'popular' thing going around. But in doing research in to it, the only thing that really stood out for me is was the preservatives used in the shots. Outside of a Tetanus shot, i do not get any such as the seasonal flu shots. I know a couple of hippy friends of mine who were serious debating not getting their kids the normal shots when they were suppose to and I called them morons. Infant - toddlers needs those shots. But I do not agree with getting the chicken pox vaccine. I personally believe that these kids getting them will suffer a horrible bought of the pox when they are older adults. It cannot protect them for life much the same as some of us will catch it later in life after having it when we were kids. It isn't a life time protection.

Now for the cliaz reasoning as to why he doesn't get seasonal flue shots:

The Illuminati is tagging people by implanting nano-tags in these flu shots. This is being done in order to quickly round up the population when their final plan is enacted. See the world bank, walmart, the christian children's fund and justin bieber are all part of the global conspiracy to round up a majority of the earth's population and sell them in to slavery to the evil Tartarians. Tartarians are vicious aliens that are responsible for all of the Panda Expresses on the planet, commercials on the internet & democrats/liberals. They want to take us away to another planet and force us to eat horrible Chinese food and paint their toenails. Basically they want us as slaves and have been engineering use for thousands of years.

The proof in this can be seen in our own evolutionary history. They came to earth and saw primative man and decided, "Hey, we should totally start banging them and then breed a race that we can enslave". Each time they did a genetic upgrade on us, they needed to wipe most of population so there would be no breeding between lesser man and the new species. When we were smart enough as a species to being looking back at the history of the planet, we would confuse mass extinction for their actions. That's why Moses was left alive and milli vanilli was allowed to happen.

Luckily for us we have a champion that has identified this horrible conspiracy and will protect us from annihilation. Her royal highness, Queen Sarah of the Palins. As long as we kill moose and turkeys on live TV and all move to Alaska (the safe territory) we should be protected from the round up.

I'm not sure if I bought in to this theorry or not when it was the 'popular' thing going around. But in doing research in to it, the only thing that really stood out for me is was the preservatives used in the shots. Outside of a Tetanus shot, i do not get any such as the seasonal flu shots. I know a couple of hippy friends of mine who were serious debating not getting their kids the normal shots when they were suppose to and I called them morons. Infant - toddlers needs those shots. But I do not agree with getting the chicken pox vaccine. I personally believe that these kids getting them will suffer a horrible bought of the pox when they are older adults. It cannot protect them for life much the same as some of us will catch it later in life after having it when we were kids. It isn't a life time protection.

Now for the cliaz reasoning as to why he doesn't get seasonal flue shots:

The Illuminati is tagging people by implanting nano-tags in these flu shots. This is being done in order to quickly round up the population when their final plan is enacted. See the world bank, walmart, the christian children's fund and justin bieber are all part of the global conspiracy to round up a majority of the earth's population and sell them in to slavery to the evil Tartarians. Tartarians are vicious aliens that are responsible for all of the Panda Expresses on the planet, commercials on the internet & democrats/liberals. They want to take us away to another planet and force us to eat horrible Chinese food and paint their toenails. Basically they want us as slaves and have been engineering use for thousands of years.

The proof in this can be seen in our own evolutionary history. They came to earth and saw primative man and decided, "Hey, we should totally start banging them and then breed a race that we can enslave". Each time they did a genetic upgrade on us, they needed to wipe most of population so there would be no breeding between lesser man and the new species. When we were smart enough as a species to being looking back at the history of the planet, we would confuse mass extinction for their actions. That's why Moses was left alive and milli vanilli was allowed to happen.

Luckily for us we have a champion that has identified this horrible conspiracy and will protect us from annihilation. Her royal highness, Queen Sarah of the Palins. As long as we kill moose and turkeys on live TV and all move to Alaska (the safe territory) we should be protected from the round up.

Long Live Queen Sarah!