[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers have emerged as Super Bowl Favorites

Menudo

I took a look at the updated odds to win the Super Bowl, as the Patriots were heavy favorites when the playoffs started. Now, the 6th seeded Packers have emerged as the new favorite, according to updated Vegas odds.

Green Bay Packers: 7/5

Pittsburgh Steelers: 2/1

New York Jets: 3/1

Chicago Bears: 5/1

If the Packers make the super bowl they will lose to either AFC contender. Bank on it.

For what its worth, I got Pitt winning the whole enchilada. If the Pack does go and faces the Jets, I'm not sure who I give the edge too. I might lean towards the Packers.

For what its worth, I got Pitt winning the whole enchilada. If the Pack does go and faces the Jets, I'm not sure who I give the edge too. I might lean towards the Packers.

Picking Super Bowls in the only thing I can do well in sports. I've missed 2 in about 23 years.

I dont like that one bit as a Packer fan. :wacko:

I prefer the underdog role . . . now the Bears can play the "disrespected" card all week.

Yep.

IIRC, the GB special teams unit is their weakest point while it might be the Bears strongest. If the Bears D can get after Rodgers early (a big IF), they can rattle him into a turnover or two. It seems clear to me that Martz is producing superior game plans on a regular basis now - who here thought Olsen would be so involved on Sunday?

I'll bet the Packers aren't as complacent as some of their fans seem to already be.

I dont like that one bit as a Packer fan. :tup:

I prefer the underdog role . . . now the Bears can play the "disrespected" card all week.

:wacko:

This is the NFC championship. It's about a trip to the Super Bowl. These are two teams that know each other inside out and have a profound but respectful hate for each other.

If any player on either side has to reach somewhere like "underdog" or "disrespect" to get some motivation for this game, they're already set up for an ass kicking.

The media may play that card, but I don't think it will make one iota of difference with players on either side.

I'll bet the Packers aren't as complacent as some of their fans seem to already be.

If there are Packer fans that are complacent about playing the Bears, they need to turn in their cheeseheads. Every GB fan knows damned well what this rivalry means. And anyone with any experience knows that records and previous performance goes out the window when these two teams play. I watched one of these teams be very strong and get knocked off by a weak version of the other.

This is about as excited as I have been before a game. Even before the GB SBs. This is something a true Packer or Bear fan has lived for their whole lives. A matchup between these two teams with a trip to the Super Bowl on the line.

Damn - I think I need to see a doctor. This erection has lasted well over 4 hours and is showing no signs of letting up...

If there are Packer fans that are complacent about playing the Bears, they need to turn in their cheeseheads. Every GB fan knows damned well what this rivalry means. And anyone with any experience knows that records and previous performance goes out the window when these two teams play. I watched one of these teams be very strong and get knocked off by a weak version of the other.

This is about as excited as I have been before a game. Even before the GB SBs. This is something a true Packer or Bear fan has lived for their whole lives. A matchup between these two teams with a trip to the Super Bowl on the line.

Damn - I think I need to see a doctor. This erection has lasted well over 4 hours and is showing no signs of letting up...

There is a reason that there is only one choice for "Favorite Team", BRONCO Billy. :wacko: