[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The next wave in therapy

Kid Cid

I can't help but think that this woman (as well as the woman in weige's Psychology thread) has her own agenda, which would completely counterproductive from a theraputic standpoint.

"For men in particular, seeing a naked woman can really help them focus..."
So many comments, so little time.

During her sessions, the 24-year-old therapist slowly peels away layers of clothing in her New York office, according to the Mail Online. This innovative approach to therapy has attracted a lot of interest, though most of her clients are men.
Color me shocked.

There is no physical contact between White and her patients
Hold your breath on that continuing.

Example #8 billion of psychologists needing psychologists as much as anyone.

I have a buddy that is a licensed and practicing counselor and has a maters in psychology. He is by far the most unstable person I know. From having been around him for 13 years I have no doubt that he suffers from a number of psychological disorders. He is almost certainly bi-polar and manic depressive. I am also pretty certain he is border line schizophrenic.

He has episodes that will last for 6 to 8 months where he becomes highly argumentative and detached from reality. In conversation he will discuss religious constructs and apply them to himself, he is the only one that truly understands Jesus and god's words. He revels in the fact that he speaks 6 languages, Latin, Hebrew, Aramaic, German, Spanish, and English, though he speaks only english. He has been hired by the military to perform covert operations and is affiliated with the CIA in some manner.

There are many other issues that I could outline here, but have neither the time nor the patience. But, hey, he is a great therapist.

I have a buddy that is a licensed and practicing counselor and has a maters in psychology. He is by far the most unstable person I know. From having been around him for 13 years I have no doubt that he suffers from a number of psychological disorders. He is almost certainly bi-polar and manic depressive. I am also pretty certain he is border line schizophrenic.

He has episodes that will last for 6 to 8 months where he becomes highly argumentative and detached from reality. In conversation he will discuss religious constructs and apply them to himself, he is the only one that truly understands Jesus and god's words. He revels in the fact that he speaks 6 languages, Latin, Hebrew, Aramaic, German, Spanish, and English, though he speaks only english. He has been hired by the military to perform covert operations and is affiliated with the CIA in some manner.

There are many other issues that I could outline here, but have neither the time nor the patience. But, hey, he is a great therapist.

Bipolar Disorder and "manic-depressive" are the same thing. Bipolar Disorder is characterized by mood swings wherein in one experiences manic and depressive episodes.

Bipolar Disorder and "manic-depressive" are the same thing. Bipolar Disorder is characterized by mood swings wherein in one experiences manic and depressive episodes.

Well, he's still nuttier than squirrel sh!t.

Don't Psychiatrists have a code of ethics?

Isn't there some formal body that enforces that code?

That's got to be unethical.

Every state has some sort of Board of Professional Regulation. It certainly seems that this form of 'therapy' may cross that line. However, that may be my own Puritan moral views.

There are many other issues that I could outline here, but have neither the time nor the patience.

Exhibit A.

oops I mean you are just being a b*tchy old bag blah blah blah

PS nothing personal unta but frankly I thought it was common knowledge.

Edited by BeeR