[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, I have a bench warrant...

westvirginia

I got a ticket on Christmas eve. Cop was actually being nice - he had me for like 17 over, and he only gave me a ticket for not changing my address within 30 days of moving. Well, he told me I'd need to get my address change and there'd be a small fine. I figured the $20 I paid when I got the license done was the small fine.

Well, my wife says the other day (almost a month after it was due) "How much did that ticket cost?" I tell her it was $20, and she says no, the ticket, not the license. Dull, open-mouth, fish eyed expression from me. So I call yesterday, and they tell me at the traffic court that there's a bench warrant, and they try to scare me to fricken' death. This is all over a $35 fine, BTW.

So I call the Hall county solicitor, talk to a prosecutor, and she puts me on hold a sec. I'm looking out the window at work, thinking she's siccing the cops on me from my cell phone signal. She gets back on, and tells me "Oh, you're fine! I got your record right here (sexy messican voiced chiqita, too) and you get pulled over, the cop prolly jist gonna tell you 'bout it. If it comes 90 days we send a deputy to yo house." I must have sounded relieved, because she laughed and asked "What, did you think we were gonna throw you in jail? We issue bench warrants for everything - even a $15 seatbelt fine - cause if we didn't people would just ignore them."

Man, I'm such a freakin' rebel... :wacko:

you head down there, find that prosecuter and this ends up in Penthouse Forum :wacko:

And then WV ends up at the doctor's office with a cotton swab shoved up his dillhole... You looked at the stats on messican wimmen and VD?