[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiting in line at Costco

detlef

Pricing out chaise lounges everywhere for my work . . best price for the model I am looking for is 250-300 bucks. Go to Costco today for something else . . see EXACTLY what I am looking for, even down to the same sling back color scheme for 154 bucks :wacko:

I ask the guy if he has anymore, and has 3 palets in back. I bought 20 on the spot, and goin back for 20 more tomorrow.

and enjoyed the pizza for lunch while I waited for them ta bring up front. Love me some Costco . . .

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting to get a hot dog for lunch. Easily the best food value out there. Big, all-beef dog with standard fixins and a large drink for $1.50. Seriously, I defy you to do better.

At any rate, this lady in front of me is going off on the cashier.

"So you're saying I can't get chili with my hot dog?"

"We don't have chili."

"You want me to spend $1.50 and I can't get chili with my hot dog!?"

Trying to allay the woman's fears and expedite the whole situation I lean in, "Ma'am, it's actually a really good deal. It's a big hot dog. I get them almost every time I come here."

"Well, maybe you got more money than me!"

"None the less. Just saying it's a great value. Honestly, I don't think you can buy a cheaper lunch."

Woman snaps at me to mind my own business and starts back in on the cashier. Like the freaking cashier is going to somehow make chili appear or knock a buck off the hot dog. Ultimately she demands to see a manager and it's all the cashier can do to actually get her to step out of line while she waits so the rest of the queue can actually get their freaking hot dogs.

:wacko:

Instead of sarcastically telling her she was getting a good deal how about this line next time... "I come here quite often and I find the hot dogs are truly a great value. So much so that I am going to buy your hot dog for you this time!!! Having been here so often, I do know that they don't have chili and nothing you or I can say to them will change that right now. But, you since you are in front of me in in line and I really want my cheap hot dog soon, I am going to go ahead and buy yours so that you will shut the he l l up."