[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obama open mic

bushwacked

Wish he would say this stuff publicly. :wacko:

"Eliminating the health care bill would cost us $1 trillion dollars," the president said. "It would add $1 trillion to the deficit. So when Paul Ryan says his priority is to make sure, he's just being America's accountant and trying to you know be responsible, this is the same guy that voted for two wars that were unpaid for, voted for the Bush tax cuts that were unpaid for, voted for the prescription drug bill that cost as much as my health care bill -- but wasn't paid for.”

On Boehner....

“And I said to them, let me tell you something: ‘I spent a year and a half getting health care passed. I had to take that issue across the country and I paid significant political costs to get it done. The notion that I’m going to let you guys undo that in a 6 month spending bill?’ I said, ‘You want to repeal health care? Go at it. We’ll have that debate. You’re not going to be able to do that by nickel-and-diming me in the budget. You think we’re stupid?’”

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/20...uncensored.html

Edited by bushwacked

They all think he's stupid. That's why he keeps getting stuff done, and why he'll win in 2012.

If the economy keeps improving (i.e....we don't go into a double dip recession), I think you could probably bank on it.

Edited by bushwacked

If the economy keeps improving (i.e....we don't go into a double dip recession), I think you could probably bank on it.

I think regardless of the economy, it's a very long shot to get a mainstream candidate (like Pawlenty) out of the Republican primaries this year. I just do, given the atmosphere. I don't know what to make of Trump, except that if he's serious (which I doubt), it's a republican train wreck.

I think regardless of the economy, it's a very long shot to get a mainstream candidate (like Pawlenty) out of the Republican primaries this year. I just do, given the atmosphere. I don't know what to make of Trump, except that if he's serious (which I doubt), it's a republican train wreck.

Interesting. The Republican party definitely has a current internal identity crisis for driving home a consensus message that has been effective and palatable to mainstream America in the past. Let's be honest here, the ever low congressional approval isn't trending the right way with the addition of the tea partiers for truth and liberty.

They need to have an unfortunate crisis under Obama and a mainstream candidate to have a chance. I thought some new polling data as of today was interesting. Trump takes a clear lead. But here is what I found more interesting:

Trump's broken the perpetual gridlock we've found at the top of the Republican field, getting 26% to 17% for Mike Huckabee, 15% for Romney, 11% for Newt Gingrich, 8% for Sarah Palin, 5% for Ron Paul, and 4% for Michele Bachmann and Tim Pawlenty. Only 38% of Republican primary voters say they're willing to support a candidate for President next year who firmly rejects the birther theory. 23% say they are only willing to vote for a birther believer. Among that 23% only willing to vote for a birther Trump is cleaning up even more, getting 37% to 13% for Huckabee and Palin, and 10% for Romney and Gingrich

I sees a field of weak candidates and a 3rd party candidate out of those noted above coming out to take away votes from the eventual Repub nominee.

If you mean a picture of your momma, then "yes", I do have a turd in my pocket. Right next to the piece of paper with her phone number on it. Ohhhhh Yeahhhh! Giggity! :wacko:

Just what I thought-you are about ten years old-both mentally and physically.

The best part is you have all the little $hit f*ck crybaby republican enemies of America have spent all week whining about the president's partisan rhetoric. Which of course would be the funniest thing I've ever heard if it weren't the stupidest thing I've ever heard. They are whining and crying like their pu$sies got run over by a tractor. To which I say rub a voucher on yer aching pu$sy and shut up.

:wacko:

4 more years.

The best part is you have all the little $hit f*ck crybaby republican enemies of America have spent all week whining about the president's partisan rhetoric. Which of course would be the funniest thing I've ever heard if it weren't the stupidest thing I've ever heard. They are whining and crying like their pu$sies got run over by a tractor. To which I say rub a voucher on yer aching pu$sy and shut up.

:wacko:

4 more years.

A perfectly reasonable, unbiased post. I see that the new "civility" espoused by the left has taken root. However, it seems a lot like the old civility.

A perfectly reasonable, unbiased post. I see that the new "civility" espoused by the left has taken root. However, it seems a lot like the old civility.

I neither signed off nor endorsed the "new civility". You have me confused with someone else.

From the swift boat traitors to the birthers to the people who shoot democratic representatives and 9 year olds to the people who think you should never cap profits but the value of a working man's life needs to be capped when you kill him with asbestos to the people like Turd Ryan who say America is too broke to take care of its sick and old but not too broke to bail out Wall Street, I pass on civility.

I'm not looking for a president who will compromise with you people.