[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cost of a web page

nuke'em ttg

Just saw a sory on the news about airlines going heavy into soial media... Southwest i think it was, where they have a team that monitors their twitter account aroound the clock to address customer complaints/concerns pretty much right away if a gate agent wasn't able to help them.

Oh hell yeah, I highly recommend skipping the front desk and hitting up the twitter account for the airline once a problem occurs. They are on that crap immediately and it's a dedicated staff that can address your issue. I've seen firsthand on twitter how someone had a new flight within 15 mins after posting something to Southwests twitter account.

Yup, super easy. Case in point. Every Monday is taco night. Went into Word to put tonight's tacos and entrees in there. Cut and pasted into my Wordpress site, grabbed the short link and tweeted and FB'd it. Took 10 minutes and more than 5 of it was actually writing the menu to Word (which is a step that I'd have to do regardless of whether or not I was going to post to a website.

Keep in mind, this is nuke we're talking about. :wacko:

Keep in mind, this is nuke we're talking about. :rofl:

that's a no chitter

These prebuilt inspection sites have inspection info on them , home maintance tips, don't piss on an electric fence safety advice, pretty professional, i'm just not that i'm different :wacko: i wanna talk FFB with clients and :tup::lol: