[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fortune cookie message makers = former LSD-chewing hippies?

BeeR

Just a guess. I remember when fortunes used to say stuff like "a great business opportunity will fall in your lap" or "the person of your dreams will call you today" or some such.

Now they typically don't predict anything - or even necessarily make any sense, like this last one I got:

"I spent the time prepare the song, while the song is not being sung."

:wacko:

...in bed.

Exactly...every time we order Chinese I get a bag of fortune cookies just to read the fortunes and my wife knows to add 'in bed' at the end of each one in her mind. Mrs. Puddy can't help but cracking up. I always read them in front of the kids and they don't what the hell is so funny.

Chewing acid?

Shhh...he just randomly bashes some segment of society he really doesn't understand. Don't draw any attention to it and maybe this too shall pass.

Shhh...he just randomly bashes some segment of society he really doesn't understand. Don't draw any attention to it and maybe this too shall pass.

...said the hippie. You an orange sunshine kinda guy or-?

Last time I saw (admittedly a long time ago), acid typically came in "micro dots" on tiny pieces of paper. Granted they don't need to be chewed, but we are talking hippies who aren't exactly famous for their brilliance, so....

...said the hippie. You an orange sunshine kinda guy or-?

Last time I saw (admittedly a long time ago), acid typically came in "micro dots" on tiny pieces of paper. Granted they don't need to be chewed, but we are talking hippies who aren't exactly famous for their brilliance, so....

Window Pane...... Melts in your mouth not in your hand.