[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super 8

Kid Cid

New trailer for the movie is out. You get to see one of our tanks ravaging a playground in this one. :wacko:

• 2 months later...
Holy sh*t was this movie bad.

Why did you think so? Except for the battle scene near the end of the movie I thought it was pretty well done.

Why did you think so? Except for the battle scene near the end of the movie I thought it was pretty well done.

Thought the plot was pretty contrived and the (adult) acting was laughable. Maybe my expectations were just in a different place but this was a big disappointment.

ETA: Thinking more about it, I didn't buy any of the relationships - they felt like plot constructs and cliches. Because of that, I thought the movie was devoid of tension.

Edited by Fatman

I wouldn't call it bad but it clearly fell short of the mark I was hoping it would hit. I felt the acting was the least of the issues in this movie. (BTW, the kid with the braces was a spoiled f'ing brat off camera)

I wouldn't call it bad but it clearly fell short of the mark I was hoping it would hit. I felt the acting was the least of the issues in this movie. (BTW, the kid with the braces was a spoiled f'ing brat off camera)

Hey Kid - what was your involvement in the movie?

Hey Kid - what was your involvement in the movie?

Drove the military equipment including the tanks.