[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One song

Clubfoothead

A tune for the band...

This past week the kids have been working their butts off prepping for the upcoming marching season and I always inevitably get this tune stuck in my head since it's sorta become an unofficial theme song for the band. They'd often play it when the band was returning to the band hall after a performance or on the bus ride to or from. People like to say kids don't have good taste in music anymore. Well, I say they haven't heard some of these kids' playlists.

Mr Blue Sky - ELO

Edited by rajncajn
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, rajncajn said:

A tune for the band...

This past week the kids have been working their butts off prepping for the upcoming marching season and I always inevitably get this tune stuck in my head since it's sorta become an unofficial theme song for the band. They'd often play it when the band was returning to the band hall after a performance or on the bus ride to or from. People like to say kids don't have good taste in music anymore. Well, I say they haven't heard some of these kids' playlists.

Mr Blue Sky - ELO

That's excellent always great to hear today's kids can appreciate the older music. I remember a friend whose son played drums was telling me the kids loved Beatles, and Zeppelin and other older stuff. I grew up with 5 older brothers (3 oldest were 10-15 years older) so I grew up with their music and still like most of it more than stuff that was on the radio when I was growing up. 

I may have posted something like this before, but I love watching the enthusiasm of these kids performing classic rock