[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3 hours to kill in Portland ( right now)

detlef

Because of effed up travel change up en route to Bend, I've got enough time in Portland that I don't want to stew at the airport. Sitting on the MAX about to head downtown. Wheres te best place for a beer?

Because of effed up travel change up en route to Bend, I've got enough time in Portland that I don't want to stew at the airport. Sitting on the MAX about to head downtown. Wheres te best place for a beer?

I flew out of Portland this morning. You can get to downtown pretty quick, on the other hand, the airport bars in Portland charge the same as off-airport locations.

Deschutes at 10th and Davis

Rogue at 14th and Flanders.

How much time do you have? I might be able to duck out of work around 4 and I'm pretty close to either.

I flew out of Portland this morning. You can get to downtown pretty quick, on the other hand, the airport bars in Portland charge the same as off-airport locations.

Dude you're not kidding. Ended up at a bar in the small section where my flight to bend was leaving from selling laurelwood for like$4.50 a pint. Plus they sold me a delicious hamburger for like $7 or so. Coolest airport dining experience I've had. Total party and the bartender was cool as hell

Enjoyed having a beer with Detlef in Bend. Super great guy, and we were never lost for conversation. I hope you make it back again soon! He's my second Huddler meet-up and hope there will be many more you I get to share some :wacko:

Great meeting you as well! Bummed I couldn't get away to hang again with you and hubby. You've got a great town and I'm dying to get back.

Welcome to the PNW Detlef! I was just in Portland on Friday, would have loved to have joined you guys. What brought you to Bend?The wife and I are considering moving there in about 10 years when we retire. Great place!

I was visiting my mom. Just a quick visit though and I'm headed back in the am. Man you're smart to think of moving there. Pretty damned tempted myself. Beautiful place, great food (and beer) and super nice people. And I'd be fired up about all the outdoor activities.

Edited by detlef