[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jackson Hole Wyoming

bpwallace49

I was contacted by a search firm about a job there . . can anyone shed some light from a person apoint of view about the place?

Schools, quality of life, etc?

TIA

Great place, not sure I would want to live there. Sky high property values, beautiful setting, good restaurant selection. You're either a native, a tourist, or a wealthy transplant. I love visiting and skiing there. Don't know if I'd want to raise my son there.

Edited by bushwacked

BP posts a topic with the word hole in it and look at that Bushy is here in under 5 minutes. :wacko: Just kidding.

I have never been there but know a few people who have been there and loved it but from what they say about it it sure seems like what Bushwacked said would seem spot on.

If the job goes through . . . I am not that worried about price. More worried about school systems, neighborhoods, etc.

You can realistically pay 300 to 550K for a downtrodden house with little frills. If you weren't worried about paying 1 to 5 million in the nice part of Jackson outskirts, I'd doubt you'd be asking for advice on neighborhoods on a fantasy football message board. The town is one neighboorhood. The hood is either from people who owned property there a long time ago, ski bums with an in, or brown people who work in the service industry.

I have no idea what the school system is about but I'd bet it isn't a very realistic growing up experience.

Oh...and there is a plethora of hot young Eastern European girls there....per capita... :tup:

Get a house...I'll visit...:wacko:

Edited by bushwacked