[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QE3 on the horizon?

Brentastic

http://blogs.forbes.com/afontevecchia/2011...mys-soft-patch/

I'm just wondering when more people will start to realize that all my Fed bashing is rooted in factual information. Guys like TimC and Avernus get it, there are others I'm forgetting. But everyone else - when will you realize the Fed does not care about American people? Just wait, when the economy collapses (including stocks, bonds etc...) it's going to happen abruptly. All those gains you have rubbed in my face will vanish within a few weeks. The guy who's currently calling the shots (Bernanke) admits he doesn't know what's going on. Yet, they have more 'tools' on how to deal with this 'unknown'! This is a debt-based economic system we've been forced to live in and the jig is UP. Stockpile cash, gold and silver. Don't have all your savings in a bank unless you've done thorough research about what assets are on their books. Prepare for a global depression. If you do not do these things in the coming year, I feel really sorry for what you're about to experience. It's gonna be tough enough if you're prepared.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just wondering when more people will start to realize that all my Fed bashing is rooted in factual information. Guys like TimC and Avernus get it, there are others I'm forgetting.

:raises hand: Fed is f'ed up even more than most suspect.

But everyone else - when will you realize the Fed does not care about American people?
To be fair, I doubt this is a surprise to most.

Sorry but I found the rest of what you're saying a bit chicken little-ish.

:raises hand: Fed is f'ed up even more than most suspect.

To be fair, I doubt this is a surprise to most.

Sorry but I found the rest of what you're saying a bit chicken little-ish.

Call me what you will but I'm Ginsuing pissed off that there are still people who defend the economic model we live by and support the Fed's stated objectives (no matter how false they are). The financial system is on the verge of collapse and everyone should be prepared. If you want to call me a pessimist, I'm fine with that, although I prefer realist.

Edited by Brentastic

I'm just wondering when more people will start to realize that all my Fed bashing is rooted in factual information. Guys like TimC and Avernus get it, there are others I'm forgetting. But everyone else - when will you realize the Fed does not care about American people? Just wait, when the economy collapses (including stocks, bonds etc...) it's going to happen abruptly. All those gains you have rubbed in my face will vanish within a few weeks. The guy who's currently calling the shots (Bernanke) admits he doesn't know what's going on. Yet, they have more 'tools' on how to deal with this 'unknown'! This is a debt-based economic system we've been forced to live in and the jig is UP. Stockpile cash, gold and silver. Don't have all your savings in a bank unless you've done thorough research about what assets are on their books. Prepare for a global depression. If you do not do these things in the coming year, I feel really sorry for what you're about to experience. It's gonna be tough enough if you're prepared.

Serious question: If the Fed does not care about the American people, who do they care about AND how will these people benefit if the entire world economy collapses (as you suggest will happen as a result of the Fed's policies)?

Call me what you will but I'm Ginsuing pissed off that there are still people who defend the economic model we live by and support the Fed's stated objectives (no matter how false they are). The financial system is on the verge of collapse and everyone should be prepared. If you want to call me a pessimist, I'm fine with that, although I prefer realist.

Soo . . you are saying the wave indicates that armaggedon will occur in the 3rd quarter of 2011 then?

Just trying to get an accurate timeline for the end of the world as we know it so I am prepared.

Serious question: If the Fed does not care about the American people, who do they care about AND how will these people benefit if the entire world economy collapses (as you suggest will happen as a result of the Fed's policies)?

The Fed only cares about controlling the currency which gives them ultimate control over an entire country and essentially enslaves the people of that country to work and pay taxes. Every person born has a debt attached to them that they must work to payoff.

The Fed did not intend to collapse the world financial system but their actions will be a direct contributor to the collapse. Are you kidding me?? They need the people to stay obedient to the system they created and that's the ONLY reason they care about us. They don't actually care about our well being but they do care about you being able to work and pay off generations of debt with snowball interest accrual. However, they got too greedy and things are starting to catch up to them. This is how it should be. We should want the system to collapse - it will be the best thing for humanity. But since so many people are hood-winked (sp?), most people fear the result of a financial collapse. Not to say it won't be extremely hard to deal with - of course it will since everything we know is based on that foundation - but after the storm has settled, and assuming smart reasonable people steer us on our new path, the world will be a much better place to live. Life was not created for business. Life is life. It's about surviving, creating, loving, progressing. All of those things can be done without business or money. In fact, business and money only hinder the possibilities and rot the good nature we're all born with.

The Fed only cares about controlling the currency which gives them ultimate control over an entire country and essentially enslaves the people of that country to work and pay taxes. Every person born has a debt attached to them that they must work to payoff.

The Fed did not intend to collapse the world financial system but their actions will be a direct contributor to the collapse. Are you kidding me?? They need the people to stay obedient to the system they created and that's the ONLY reason they care about us. They don't actually care about our well being but they do care about you being able to work and pay off generations of debt with snowball interest accrual. However, they got too greedy and things are starting to catch up to them. This is how it should be. We should want the system to collapse - it will be the best thing for humanity. But since so many people are hood-winked (sp?), most people fear the result of a financial collapse. Not to say it won't be extremely hard to deal with - of course it will since everything we know is based on that foundation - but after the storm has settled, and assuming smart reasonable people steer us on our new path, the world will be a much better place to live. Life was not created for business. Life is life. It's about surviving, creating, loving, progressing. All of those things can be done without business or money. In fact, business and money only hinder the possibilities and rot the good nature we're all born with.

Sooo a global depression and going back to "I'll trade you a goat for 5 chickens" is the best thing for humanity? :wacko: Do you expect to be foraging for berries and edible shrubs and trapping squirrels in thsi brave new world of boundless "humanity"?

I have asked you many times in many threads for you to quantify your equation of "money=the end of all humanity".

Have you not watched "Mad Max beyond Thunderdome" Brent? Is that what you are rooting for?

So when the global economy tanks, I'll have to work and pay taxes.

:wacko:

money is nothing, assets are everything...I doubt he's talking about some sort of zombie apocalypse (minus the zombies, but the idea is that people would behave like a zombie)....it's about the things that we have been used to and are in our every day lives being considered a luxury in another 4-5 years or so....

and for anyone else who likes twisting crap around...that isn't a window...but if we continue this QE crap, it's a pretty good ballpark figure...

Soo . . you are saying the wave indicates that armaggedon will occur in the 3rd quarter of 2011 then?

Just trying to get an accurate timeline for the end of the world as we know it so I am prepared.

educate yourself on what quantitative easing is...and then come back and crack jokes...

:wacko: NOW GO OUT THERE AND BE SOMEBODY!!!

educate yourself on what quantitative easing is...and then come back and crack jokes...

:wacko: NOW GO OUT THERE AND BE SOMEBODY!!!

The chicken little stuff is getting old avernus. . . . from you and from brent.

Brent has made doomsday predictions, then backed away from them for years. Have educated yourself on the story of the boy who cried wolf?

Brent has made doomsday predictions, then backed away from them for years. Have educated yourself on the story of the boy who cried wolf?

you're reading what you want....I never say the sky is falling, I always say that it'll get worse (obviously, if you're paying attention)...but I never say it will get apocalyptic or how Zimbabwe was in 2008....

but if twisting my words and assuming I am saying something that I am not helps your argument, then I'm glad I can help you out :wacko:

I just say to educate yourself on the matter before you start blathering ignorantly about a topic you clearly know little about...

I'd like to lastly add that from what I am getting is not QE3...I don't think there will be a QE3 or whatever they will call it when the time comes....but in the immediate future we will see some deflation....followed by some serious inflation (when?...whenever Bernanke decides to start printing that fiat money again)

but as I said, we should see a series of deflation until maybe Fall?....or Winter?...maybe later? who knows at this point...

BULLSPIT! I have never backed away from my long-term predictions or what you call doomsday predictions. The only thing I've predicted and been wrong about was the DOW going to 5K in a short-term time frame. I have admitted as much and that was a foolish call on my part. However, I have ALWAYS maintained the same stance (no matter how wrong my short-term prediction was) in that the market WILL collapse over the next decade and that we will see a global depression in the same time frame. Goddammit! Nothing pisses me off more than people putting the wrong words in my mouth.

...The Fed did not intend to collapse the world financial system but their actions will be a direct contributor to the collapse. ...

OK, just to be clear here, you don't think the Fed wants the economy to collapse, but you think that it will cause the economy to collapse. And we are supposed to trust your economic analysis more than the economists who work for the Fed because ... ???

BULLSPIT! I have never backed away from my long-term predictions or what you call doomsday predictions. The only thing I've predicted and been wrong about was the DOW going to 5K in a short-term time frame. I have admitted as much and that was a foolish call on my part. However, I have ALWAYS maintained the same stance (no matter how wrong my short-term prediction was) in that the market WILL collapse over the next decade and that we will see a global depression in the same time frame. Goddammit! Nothing pisses me off more than people putting the wrong words in my mouth.

Brent . . you made predictions . . and they didnt come true. You then "extended your timeframe" You HAVE been backing away from your timeframes for quite some time. In fact, many others have said that if they followed your short term predictions, they would have made a lot less in their investments.

You are still sticking by the amorphorous predictions that someday, somehow eventually the US economy will fail. What a freakin relevation. :wacko:

OK, just to be clear here, you don't think the Fed wants the economy to collapse, but you think that it will cause the economy to collapse. And we are supposed to trust your economic analysis more than the economists who work for the Fed because ... ???

Because he is the only brave soldier fighting for humanity? :wacko:

I am not a fan of the Fed for ideological reasons, and I don't have much faith in our current economic system or our so called leaders that are calling the shots, but frankly I'm just not in a position to do anything about it. I don't have enough disposable income to invest in gold or silver or stash cash away in a squirrel hole. Sucks to be me I guess.

The FED is a legalized corporation of thieves. They steal money from the working American via inflation and the fractional reserve system. They know this is stealling. They don't want us to understand their scheme. People are starting to catch on to the game.

So why should we trust them again?

I'm not sure who you're fooling or if you even really believe in what you teach. But I'm shocked that someone of your education and supposed historical research can still support this system unless you're either dumb or a knowing participant of this corrupt system. I don't think you're dumb.

So the question that begs to be answered is : What is your solution to this doomsday economic meltdown that our Govt. wants and knows will happen? :wacko: Not that I don't think we are ran by a bunch of pandering thieves, hence I went Minamalist quite a while ago. I just don't think the Govt as we know it now could let this happen without a revolt of massive proportions.

It gets "cry wolfish" when the gloom and doom forcasts are never followed by solutions and or suggestions, other than "horde cash, gold and silver etc. NOW!"

Brent . . you made predictions . . and they didnt come true. You then "extended your timeframe" You HAVE been backing away from your timeframes for quite some time. In fact, many others have said that if they followed your short term predictions, they would have made a lot less in their investments.

You are still sticking by the amorphorous predictions that someday, somehow eventually the US economy will fail. What a freakin relevation. :wacko:

I made exactly 1 prediction that did not come true in the time-frame I assigned to it. Again, I have admitted this and I have moved on. I probably have a book of material on all my economic and financial knowledge yet you choose to come back to that 1 prediction that was wrong. I don't know what else to say other than, read all my posts and see the consistency of my ramblings. Hell, most of my ramblings are about the Federal Reserve and let me tell ya, there's some damn good info there - you could learn a thing or two. Most people can't predict the future you know, so I'm not sure how badly that reflects on me.

So the question that begs to be answered is : What is your solution to this doomsday economic meltdown that our Govt. wants and knows will happen? :wacko: Not that I don't think we are ran by a bunch of pandering thieves, hence I went Minamalist quite a while ago. I just don't think the Govt as we know it now could let this happen without a revolt of massive proportions.

It gets "cry wolfish" when the gloom and doom forcasts are never followed by solutions and or suggestions, other than "horde cash, gold and silver etc. NOW!"

Fair enough. My solution - and I've posted this before - is mass non-compliance. The challenge is to get every working American to follow this solution. 1 man can't do it. A thousand men can't do it. It needs to be us (the masses) against them (elite) - we need to regain our leverage like our founding fathers did 200+ years ago. It's not easy but it is a non-violent solution. Stop using banks, stop obeying laws that impede our liberties, stop participating in the system, stop paying taxes. It's simple in thought, hard in execution for the simple fact that too many people don't see what's going on.

That's my solution.