[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NY/NJ/PA Renaissance Faire

Duchess Jack

The wench, wee one and myself (and a group of others) look to hit the NJ, NY and PA renaissance faires at least once a year. They are in West Orange NJ, Tuxedo NY and Reading PA respectively. Its always more fun with a group of people so I was wondering if any huddlers were attending or considering attending. There are a bundle of of things to do there, but we usually go from ale tent to ale tent and flirt with Wenches most of the day. Any interest in bringing the huddle "boom" to any of these randy, drunken events?

eta: damnable fingers

Edited by Duchess Jack

The wench, wee one and myself (and a group of others) look to hit the NJ, NY and PA renaissance faires at least once a year. They are in West Orange NJ, Tuxedo NY and Reading PA respectively. Its always more fun with a group of people so I was wondering if any huddlers were attending or considering attending. There are a bundle of of things to do there, but we usually go from ale tent to ale tent and flirt with Wenches most of the day. Any interest in bringing the huddle "boom" to any of these randy, drunken events?

eta: damnable fingers

How do they fair (pun intended) with the Maryland Renaissance?

I thought this was all just a cover up for swinging? Are you inviting us all out for some crazy nights in tents with un-showered filthy wenches?

A real question, do these fairs all run the same way? We have a big one not far from Pittsburgh that I know a few people that go to and I have always wondered what kind of goofy crap they are into. NTTAWWT