[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

my hawt county clerk on fox news

polksalet

I can see no prayer in court, but how could the ACLU or anyone have a problem with the pledge of allegiance?

No kidding, and how bass akwards is it to strike through the official record about anything?

I can see no prayer in court, but how could the ACLU or anyone have a problem with the pledge of allegiance?

About 99.99% of the time a story like this is posted in the Huddle, it's never ends up being accurate. For the next 4-5 days the next questions will be "Why isn't the mainstream media reporting this?" Then we find out what was initially reported was lacking important details that made the original story less sensational or completely seperate from the truth. Unfortunately, knee-jerking is all the rage these days.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

About 99.99% of the time a story like this is posted in the Huddle, it's never ends up being accurate. For the next 4-5 days the next questions will be "Why isn't the mainstream media reporting this?" Then we find out what was initially reported was lacking important details that made the original story less sensational or completely seperate from the truth. Unfortunately, knee-jerking is all the rage these days.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

She is hawt though.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Well, it was on the #1 news network...

Well, it was on the #1 news network...

True. But you linked a story "hot off the presses" to a site called weasel zippers, who apparently "scours the bowels of the internet" which linked to Fox News. What I'm saying is, we should all know how stuff like this plays out almost every time.

True. But you linked a story "hot off the presses" to a site called weasel zippers, who apparently "scours the bowels of the internet" which linked to Fox News. What I'm saying is, we should all know how stuff like this plays out almost every time.

http://www.google.com/search?q=natalie+nic...797&bih=335