[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jeremy Maclin update

i_am_the_swammi

hadn't been discussed much, but Jeremy Maclin continues to be an excused absentee from training camp due to the lingering affects of mononucleosis-like illness, which he contracted in April. He apparently is still very weak, and in no condition to report to camp. The Eagles have been very tight lipped regarding his status, but Howard Eskin brought it up last night on SportsNight, and said there is still no timetable for his return.

Whether this bleeds into the regular season, no one knows. Just thought I'd throw it out there that 3 months into the illness, he is still not ready to practice, and has lost 15 pounds from his frame in the process.

Maclin Illness

I heard he had mono and lost 15 pounds back in March but then recovered from that and regained the weight. I'm not 100% he is actually sick because the Eagles say it's "personal issues" so maybe he's not sick.

Edited by delfamdelfam

Wish Maclin well. I have been watching this closely. I am very surprised the Eagles have not gone after a top WR under the circumstances aka Jackson and Maclin out. I expect something to happen soon.

Jackson expected to report. I'm sure they will still sign someone. The Iggles seem to be signing everyone nowadays!