[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kyle Orton

jharrer1980

So you watched Moore throw a good pass every 4 attempts last year. Right? Has to be one of the most inconsistent QB's in the game. Carolina had no choice but to start Clausen after Moore was so bad. Yes he was part of a winning streak almost 2 years ago. So what. When he was given the starting job he was terrible and a big reason why Carolina was so bad last year.

as it turns out, we're judging the kid on approx the same number of games. so I can see where you'd take your stand and I can see where I'd take mine. I do understand though that he was in Carolina and let that play into things.

You seem pretty passionate about this. I am a die-hard Dolphins fan and really want to see my team do the right thing. What's your excuse?

as it turns out, we're judging the kid on approx the same number of games. so I can see where you'd take your stand and I can see where I'd take mine. I do understand though that he was in Carolina and let that play into things.

You seem pretty passionate about this. I am a die-hard Dolphins fan and really want to see my team do the right thing. What's your excuse?

I live in North Carolina, am a die hard Bronco fan but also a Carolina fan. I'm just talking about pure talent. I didn't see every game of the Phins last year, so maybe your thinking that anything is better than Henne. I didn't get that impression about him. Could you improve at QB? Absolutely, but Moore may not even be as good as Henne. That's my only point.

Used to love the hard fought games back in the day between a good Bronco team and a good Miami team.

I live in North Carolina, am a die hard Bronco fan but also a Carolina fan. I'm just talking about pure talent. I didn't see every game of the Phins last year, so maybe your thinking that anything is better than Henne. I didn't get that impression about him. Could you improve at QB? Absolutely, but Moore may not even be as good as Henne. That's my only point.

Used to love the hard fought games back in the day between a good Bronco team and a good Miami team.

Henne has a lot of growing to do yet. I just don't feel like Orton would have been worth the move at this point.

In his first two full seasons as starter (2002-2003) Drew Brees a 76.9 QB rating and a 67.5 QB rating respectively.

Chad Henne in his first two seasons scored a 75.2 and a 75.4

Now granted - I am NOT saying that Henne is the next Drew Brees - but rather that the guy needs a little more time.

I do recall Brees' first couple years in the league though and I remember thinking he was wood.

**edited to add: perhaps you think that I think Moore is as good as Henne. I don't - but I do believe that he is good enough to push him.

Edited by Duchess Jack

• 2 months later...
So you watched Moore throw a good pass every 4 attempts last year. Right? Has to be one of the most inconsistent QB's in the game. Carolina had no choice but to start Clausen after Moore was so bad. Yes he was part of a winning streak almost 2 years ago. So what. When he was given the starting job he was terrible and a big reason why Carolina was so bad last year.

should be interesting to see how true the above ends up being.

come on, really?

No kidding... There aren't many teams at all that wouldn't have to think twice before trading the pick, with far less that appear to be in line for that pick, and Miami certainly isn't one of them that could pass.... Maybe the Vikes trade him if they really believe in Ponder, even moreso for the Rams with all they have invested in Bradford, but no chance that the other current bottom-dwellers wouldn't take the next Peyton Manning over QBs like Henne, Cassel, or even the current health-risk Manning...

Edited by delusions of granduer