[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm nervous about tmrw

Scooby

any other ideas are greatly appreciated...without going into too much detail, I will see a person tmrw that I care about, who has hurt me deeply. I have already forgiven as God commands, but I really need some time to heal. I may hear an apology, a heart-felt or half-hearted one, or I may be given the cold-shoulder, in which I will continue to be cordial as I have done in the past. I am a a nerd, I have a journal, and have built a flow-chart for all scenarios I can think of. Many of my responses in my flow chart are the same, none will be rude. I have much anxiety about this, but am going in with a gameplan like I said, the best way I can think of to help myself not get caught up in anger or resentment, the last thing I want to feel. And a quick prayer of comfort and peace before I leave for the day. This is helping me reduce the anxiety....Thnx for reading this, any help or shared stories much appreciated

any other ideas are greatly appreciated...without going into too much detail, I will see a person tmrw that I care about, who has hurt me deeply. I have already forgiven as God commands, but I really need some time to heal. I may hear an apology, a heart-felt or half-hearted one, or I may be given the cold-shoulder, in which I will continue to be cordial as I have done in the past. I am a a nerd, I have a journal, and have built a flow-chart for all scenarios I can think of. Many of my responses in my flow chart are the same, none will be rude. I have much anxiety about this, but am going in with a gameplan like I said, the best way I can think of to help myself not get caught up in anger or resentment, the last thing I want to feel. And a quick prayer of comfort and peace before I leave for the day. This is helping me reduce the anxiety....Thnx for reading this, any help or shared stories much appreciated

Prayers sent scooby! I am sure everything will be fine.

and if your hubby hurts you again let us know . . . whomper knows some paisans he can send by . . :wacko:

God speed sweetheart! Do what you need to do, but be strong and don't take any crap.

You are a classy lady and I'm sure your resolution will match.

Take care and stay cool!

rr26

Say what you need to say then shut up and listen. If they are not respectful, you need to make sure you give yourself the freedom to leave with the issue unresolved. Good luck to you.

You have nothing to lose if you speak the truth with love, and remain humble while doing so.

If you plan what to do will it throw you off if the anticipated scenarios do not come to pass, or do not come to pass as anticipated? Might canned responses end up being ianpropriate?

Regardless, I hope the matter goes well for you and brings you somepeace, comfort, or closure, depending upon your need at the time.