[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mario Manningham

Old Money

Now that we know Steve Smith won't be coming back to the Giants after his injury, how much does Manninghams's value go up? Where should he be taken?

Huddle projections have him at 65-950-8. Higher, lower, or about right with Smith gone?

Now that we know Steve Smith won't be coming back to the Giants after his injury, how much does Manninghams's value go up? Where should he be taken?

Huddle projections have him at 65-950-8. Higher, lower, or about right with Smith gone?

I like him slightly better than this.

Very sneaky guy to work into the top 15 FF WRs.

He's going to get a lot of targets with Hicks forcing Ds to double him. The guy drops a few easy passes, but he'll make up for it by making some incredibly atheltic snags. He can be especially deadly on fade routes in the end zone. He managed to be a top 20 WR even with Boss and S Smith there last year.

I like him to go for 1000+ yds with 70+ catches and at least 7 TDs. A lot of value here given his current ADP.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Very sneaky guy to work into the top 15 FF WRs.

He's going to get a lot of targets with Hicks forcing Ds to double him. The guy drops a few easy passes, but he'll make up for it by making some incredibly atheltic snags. He can be especially deadly on fade routes in the end zone. He managed to be a top 20 WR even with Boss and S Smith there last year.

I like him to go for 1000+ yds with 70+ catches and at least 7 TDs. A lot of value here given his current ADP.

About where I stand. As a Smith owner in WCOFF last year, we were bummed to see Smith go down, only to have Manningham (who we missed out on in FA) pretty much pick up where he left off.

70-75 catches, 1,000ish yards and 7-9 TDs doesn't sound like it'd be too tough to get.