[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL

HowboutthemCowboys

So I saw at MFL's homepage that people switching from fanball play this year for free. I inquired and was told that if I switch from CBS I would get 50% off this season. I believe I'd pay $45. If I switch from CBS will MFL be able to bring over our ENTIRE league history? I emailed their superfantastic customer support last evening and have'nt heard back yet..

I imported a league from Fanball and it was flawless - I can't imagine CBS would be anything but. You give them your sportsline login info (change it to something not normally used) and they retrieve it via an automatic process. It only took them about an hour to let me know they were done. Make sure you change your sportsline password when they are done.

For the record CBS is better...deal with it. Spend a buck you cheap bastards. Getting a real job would be a good start. Fantasy football is not a legitimate way to "make money". If the $8 per team you save on MFL makes that big of a difference in your life, you need to be playing in a free league. JMHO :wacko:

For the record CBS is better...deal with it. Spend a buck you cheap bastards. Getting a real job would be a good start. Fantasy football is not a legitimate way to "make money". If the $8 per team you save on MFL makes that big of a difference in your life, you need to be playing in a free league. JMHO :tup:

:wacko:

League decided to stay with CBS, which as commish, is music to my ears. I know how to run that site. Thanks for the responses

For the record CBS is better...deal with it. Spend a buck you cheap bastards. Getting a real job would be a good start. Fantasy football is not a legitimate way to "make money". If the $8 per team you save on MFL makes that big of a difference in your life, you need to be playing in a free league. JMHO :wacko:

Elizabeth, are you a comin?

What the he11 does using MFL or CBS have to do with "Fantasy football is not a legitimate way to "make money?"" You'll have to exp,ain that one, Fred, because I'm pretty sure that Lamont and Julio have no idea what the heck you're trying to say...