[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Could they make him look any more angry

SEC=UGA

Wow,

Could they make him look any more angry? Almost a scowl on his face, arms folded defensively across his chest... I'm not saying that he needs to be seated at a table with a beer stein in his hand while singing ein prosit, with a big ole toothy smile, but damn... Little children will be scared.

It's about time he gets a memorial down there (Way overdue imo). I don't think he looks mad, I see determination in the facial expression.

Maybe I'm wrong, he just looks angry...

It is about time, but is also my understanding that it may have been held up a bit as the Family/King Foundation wanted the Fed Gov. to pay to use his likeness and any excerpts from his works in building this memorial.

I think he should look angry....if I was the face of race of people that were treated so poorly, anger would be the first emotion that would come to mind.

The first question out of Little Johnny's mouth should indeed be "Why is he so mad?".

Could be.

I just don't really remember him looking angry. Driven, concerned, stern yet very warm and fatherly. I don't know, maybe it's just the medium in which the likeness is rendered.

Maybe I'm wrong, he just looks angry...

It is about time, but is also my understanding that it may have been held up a bit as the Family/King Foundation wanted the Fed Gov. to pay to use his likeness

and any excerpts from his works in building this memorial.

You, my friend, are the reason Obama hasn't been more forceful in his role as POTUS. Always on the look out for the "angry black man." :wacko:

You, my friend, are the reason Obama hasn't been more forceful in his role as POTUS. Always on the look out for the "angry black man." :wacko:

I was this close - - to entitling the thread that.

I think he should look angry....if I was the face of race of people that were treated so poorly, anger would be the first emotion that would come to mind.

The first question out of Little Johnny's mouth should indeed be "Why is he so mad?".

I'm actually with you here. The older I get and the more I watch my kids grow up, when I think what it must have been like for blacks then, the more I agree with Malcomb X actually. If I had to watch my kids grow up as second-class citizens I'd probably be ready to choke a beetch too.