[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

San Diego

Trots

I could use some help with hotels, golf courses, bars, restaurants, tickets, etc in San Diego. I'll be coming out in December for the Ravens game and could some tips on all the above. I've played Torrey Pines and Aviara in Carlsbad and will probably play Torrey Pines again. Where should we stay that is close to the stadium and/or bars? Thanks for the help.

I could use some help with hotels, golf courses, bars, restaurants, tickets, etc in San Diego. I'll be coming out in December for the Ravens game and could some tips on all the above. I've played Torrey Pines and Aviara in Carlsbad and will probably play Torrey Pines again. Where should we stay that is close to the stadium and/or bars? Thanks for the help.

Stay away from hotel circle unless you want to drive everywhere you go. The stadium is unfortunately over that way. I've never actually been to a game there, so I'm not sure the best means to get there. I'm betting most hotels have a shuttle though. Plenty to do in the Gas Lamp Quarter. Lots of bars and restaurants all within walking distance. I usually stay at the Residence Inn. It has a full free breakfast, but I recommend eating at the Broken Yolk across the street at least once. If you want something a little quieter, but still a lot to do then you can stay at the Hacienda in Old Town They have their own restaurant & a great bar (tell Hector I said hola). Really nice place that overlooks Old Town and you can still get around town relatively easy using the tram. You can't go wrong either place. FWIW, the Hacienda is also quite a bit closer to the stadium, but neither is too much of a drive.

Edited by rajncajn

Paging Doc Chargerz! :wacko: (Cuz Taz's suggestions will likely get you beat the hell up) :tup:

But yeah, Gaslamp District is the way to go. Best restaurant and bar options. I'm from nearby Orange County but didn't spend enough time in SD recently to have any specific recommendations. All I do know, though, is the weather should be perfect. :lol:

Any hotel in or near the downtown Gaslamp Quarter will do just fine. There is a trolley system that can transport you to and from the stadium. Give yourself plenty of time. The trolley system can take a while.