[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 2 Wagering Thread

MustOfBeenDrunk

I'm going against my normal and eating some big chalk today'

Steelers -14

Lions -9

Cowboys -3

Jaguars +9

these were your posted plays yesterday....

Yeah, I feel so much better taking $$ from my man's safe than from a fellow Huddler. Novice you said? I broke my man's back yesterday, must just be beginners luck. :wacko:

Looks like a push, 2 wins and a loss. That's what you term "breaking your man's back"?? I doubt he's losing sleep :tup:

these were your posted plays yesterday....

Looks like a push, 2 wins and a loss. That's what you term "breaking your man's back"?? I doubt he's losing sleep :tup:

Here were my tickets:

Pitts-14

Lions -9

100 parlay/100 teaser

Jax +9

Cowboys -3

Bengals +3

100 parlay

Dallas-3 (2h)

over 20.5

100 parlay

Atl +2.5

Atl +2.5

over 50

50 parlay

That's a good days work. 2-1-1 works just fine if you play it right. Thanks. :wacko:

That's a good days work. 2-1-1 works just fine if you play it right. Thanks. :wacko:

Sorry, I meant 3-1-1, you forgot about ATL which I mentioned early in the thread when you volunteered to take the bullet for my man. :tup:

Sorry, I meant 3-1-1, you forgot about ATL which I mentioned early in the thread when you volunteered to take the bullet for my man. :tup:

Ah, the old after-the-fact ATL +2.5 after not posting it in your original plays, and also saying you wouldn't take it until it hit +3. My bad.

In that case, I broke my man's back too :wacko:

Ah, the old after-the-fact ATL +2.5 after not posting it in your original plays, and also saying you wouldn't take it until it hit +3. My bad.

In that case, I broke my man's back too :tup:

I didn't say I wouldn't take it until it hit 3, if I did, please post that statement.

I don't need your approval, and disregard your doubts about the validity of my plays. I have the money. And that's all that really matters. You are but a plastic spatula banging futily on my wonderful Teflon Monday. Thanks for caring! :wacko:

Edited by rattsass

I didn't say I wouldn't take it until it hit 3, if I did, please post that statement.

I don't need your approval, and disregard your doubts about the validity of my plays. I have the money. And that's all that really matters. You are but a plastic spatula banging futily on my wonderful Teflon Monday. Thanks for caring! :wacko:

Dude, you're the one that came back to the thread to try to stick it to me...which, by the way, is a well-known no-no from all of us that have been posting in this yearly thread for years.

the other unwritten rule is you never brag about plays you didn't post, so we can maintain the integrity of who is the hot hand to follow.

You might be breaking your man's back, but you are 0-fer-2 here.

I see lots of stuff I like this week. Will post plays when finalized but I can tell you right out of the gate I will be on the Falcons for sure.

I really fail to see any ambiguity here. And when you referred to ATL bettors as "novice" you invited a crackback after the fact. Put on your big boy pants and come out swinging next week.

So tell me how do I look at hitting this one ?

4-team 6.5pt @ 2-1/2 to 1

Steelers - 7.5

SF / DAL over 36

HOU + 3.5

Giants straight up no points

My inital thought on this game was the Rams plus the points, but I'm thinking the Giants find a way to get this one. I think your are good. Probably wouldn't hedge if thats what you are asking, unless it is a huge bet, which being a 4 teamer I assume it is not.

My inital thought on this game was the Rams plus the points, but I'm thinking the Giants find a way to get this one. I think your are good. Probably wouldn't hedge if thats what you are asking, unless it is a huge bet, which being a 4 teamer I assume it is not.

what do you think about teasing tonight's game with the Rams getting 13 and going with the over at 38?....or the under at 50?....I like the Rams a lot with 13, but it's the over/under that gets me....

my gut is starting to say to wait on next week....:wacko:

No (3) small ones wager # 1 is a half time bet

1) BET ID=359619532

Parlay (2 Teams) 09/18/11 12:23 ET

bet 30.00 to win 78.00 Result: Pending

1Raiders(Oakland) 21

1Bills(Buffalo) 3 09/18/11(13:05 ET)

1Raiders(Oakland) +3

1Rams(StLouis)

1Giants(NewYork) 09/19/11(20:40 ET)

1Giants(NewYork) -3.5

2) BET ID=359614696

6.5 Point Teaser (4 Teams) 09/18/11 12:16 ET

bet 30.00 to win 75.00 Result: Pending

Cardinals(Arizona) 21

Redskins(Washington) 22 09/18/11(13:05 ET)

Cardinals(Arizona) +11

Cowboys(Dallas) 27

49ers(SanFrancisco) 24 09/18/11(16:10 ET)

Cowboys(Dallas) +3.5 (-120)

Eagles(Philadelphia) 31

Falcons(Atlanta) 35 09/18/11(20:35 ET)

Falcons(Atlanta) +9

Rams(StLouis)

Giants(NewYork) 09/19/11(20:40 ET)

Giants(NewYork) 0

3) BET ID=359362808

6.5 Point Teaser (4 Teams) 09/17/11 14:18 ET

bet 50.00 to win 125.00 Result: Pending

Cowboys(Dallas) 27

49ers(SanFrancisco) 24 09/18/11(16:10 ET)

Over 36

Rams(StLouis)

Giants(NewYork) 09/19/11(20:40 ET)

Giants(NewYork) 0

Seahawks(Seattle) 0

Steelers(Pittsburgh) 24 09/18/11(13:05 ET)

Steelers(Pittsburgh) -7.5

Texans(Houston) 23

Dolphins(Miami) 13 09/18/11(16:20 ET)

Texans(Houston) +3.5 (even)

what do you think about teasing tonight's game with the Rams getting 13 and going with the over at 38?....or the under at 50?....I like the Rams a lot with 13, but it's the over/under that gets me....

my gut is starting to say to wait on next week....:wacko:

My problem with this game is I just don't know where the offense is coming from. Bradford hits a brick wall at the 20 yard line, and SJax isn't there to bail them out. Both teams so injured, I just don't see some kind of offensive display. If I am teasing this game I am probably going Giants and under. That is probably the safest play you could make tonight. But not all that safe. I'd tread lightly.

Must've Beendrunk- You have 110 against a 278 win, and you already have the hard part out of the way. I wouldn't hedge that because I just don't have any faith that the Rams can do anything tonight.

My problem with this game is I just don't know where the offense is coming from. Bradford hits a brick wall at the 20 yard line, and SJax isn't there to bail them out. Both teams so injured, I just don't see some kind of offensive display. If I am teasing this game I am probably going Giants and under. That is probably the safest play you could make tonight. But not all that safe. I'd tread lightly.

I like this right here...I will probably just put in my bets early for week 3 and lock in the pre-mature lines based on injury news and such....week 2 is over for me and I will treat it as such....