[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NYG/STL game thread

BeeR

I think Nicks made the first catch, too and all his owners got gypped the 30 yards or whatever. Stupid sideline ref.

He had two feet and the ball firmly in one hand. You CAN catch a ball with one hand this season if it's in control, correct?

I'm going to lose on that play. I lost by less than 3 points in a PPR where I have Nicks. Missed the first quarter of the game so I didn't see that catch, but just saw it on highlights. Stupid PI call meant they didn't have to challenge it. Penalty was for 23 yards so I would've gotten the points I needed for the win. :wacko: I don't know if they review these calls for stat changes, but I'm commissioner in this league and we've never had the outcome of a game change because of stat corrections, so even if they change it, I'm not going to open that can of worms.

Loved the interview between Manning and Suzie Kolber. He tells her that at the start of the game Brandon Stokely had a small package but that during the game his package got a lot bigger.

That really is an historic interview. It probably deserves its own thread once the interview gets posted on youtube.

Loved what I saw from Bradford. I'm very excited to be a Bradford owner in 2 dynasty leagues. Dude is gonna be a legit fantasy QB for years to come.

Nah. I think it's pretty clear he'll be torn to pieces before he has a chance to be legit.

That man was pummeled tonight.