[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Herman Cain

Lady.hawke

Perch and LadeyHawke will be crushed.

9-9-9! Ubeka becka becka stan stan!

I am not crushed, I am not even surprised.

I am a fiscal conservative and could not care less about the social issues. Republicans need to get off the morality bandwagon. These kind of unsubstantiated attacks only work against Republicans because of this bent - the Dems know it will work and the MSM will carry the water - and therefore the candidacy of someone like Cain is destroyed.

The fact is that the USA cannot survive four more years of Obummer. Please do that math.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B-b-b-b-b-ut I thought Cain was all about saving the CHILDREN through 9-9-9? You mean this was only about self promotion and his book?

Nope not saying that at all - but thanks again for doing what you liberals do and try to put words in people's mouths - even though it looks like Cain was putting things in mouths he was not supposed to. :wacko:

I was just comparing your logic of it is OK to Blame Gov Walker for the decision of teachers to retire so then it is the blame of the media for why Cain has suspended his campaign.

Edited by gbpfan1231

Nope not saying that at all - but thanks again for doing what you liberals do and try to put words in people's mouths - even though it looks like Cain was putting things in mouths he was not supposed to. :wacko:

I was just comparing your logic of it is OK to Blame Gov Walker for the decision of teachers to retire so then it is the blame of the media for why Cain has suspended his campaign.

Oh I know . . . and your moronic denying that Walker changing pension systems didnt cause people close to retirement to retire early is just as relevant. :tup:

Oh I know . . . and your moronic denying that Walker changing pension systems didnt cause people close to retirement to retire early is just as relevant. :wacko:

Again - I never said it did not play a role - but to BLAME Walker for the decisions that these individuals made on their own is wrong.

Like your other idiotic example. If my employer does not have enough money to pay the bills and asks employees to pay an extra X% for the rising benefit costs and then I CHOOSE to quit and I now have trouble finding a job and I am unemployed - I can blame my employer for being unemployed?

No it was my decision and that is why I would be unemployed. The teachers that retired could still be working and still be collecting paychecks and still be teaching our youth but no they decided to retire.