[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Gore, Tolbert or Tate - yeah it's that bad

Steelhead

start 2 RBs in half ppr league. Need to choose 2 of these

Forte - Starting him

Gore @PHI

Tolbert v MIA

Tate v PIT

Gore's the only starter though who knows how effective he'll be with that ankle. Tolbert was hurt but Matthews is tweaked now too? And Tate is back to the bench but should see some carries but playing against PIT.

I hate to say it but my best bet is probably Gore if he's playing. Or Tolbert.

If Ryan Matthews is out OR limited, start Tolbert. If not, maybe start Tate. Do not start Gore. I have him and I picked-up Kendall Hunter as his handcuff, and both are sitting this week. IMO, I think we are beginning to see the phasing-out of Gore in Harbaugh's offense, plus he's got a bum ankle and hasn't done anything through 3 games. It pains me to say this as he was my #2 RB pick. :wacko:

I feel your guys pain, I don't own Gore in any league, but plenty of busted up players (Peyton, Charles, Gates, Dez Bryant)

I don't think I'd start Tate since Foster is back and Kubiak claims he will get a full load. If Gore is playing, I'd start him. Philly has been beatup by running backs so he could have a decent game, gimpy and all. If he is a no go, then Tolbert by default

see mine please

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=363787

FWIW, in 1 league (PPR) I own Gore, Tolbert & Hunter ... and would really prefer to start 1 of the SFO backs vs PHI despite SFO's general lack of production this year ... but at the moment, I'm considering sitting all 3 of the RBs mentioned, and starting D. Bess (only "have to" start 1 RB in this league, and AP will be that RB) instead.

I likely won't make a final decision until close to game time Sunday however, waiting to see what sort of late news comes out regarding the Mathews and/or Gore situations. I'm almost hoping that SFO makes it easy for me by making Gore inactive (in which case I start Hunter) but if Gore is expected to play, I may have to go w/Tolbert, hoping he makes up in PPR and maybe TD chances what he will lose in rushing attempts/yards to Mathews.

As for your Tate option - I'd not rule him out of the mix this week even with Foster expected back ... I could easily see a scenario where AF gets ~15 carries and Tate ~10, based on the assumption that Foster may not really be 100% yet ... so if my own options included Tate rather than Hunter, I'd be seriously looking at having Tate in my lineup this week.

Edited by ts