[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OK guys here's some DTV Sunday Ticket Info

Cowboyz1

I just called DTV this morning and I mistakely ordered each game last week for 44.95. I thought I ordered the ticket but I didn't only for the week. So I got an 88 dollar bill this month. Called DTV and since I am a valued customer they game me the ticket for the rest of the year for the price of $88 that I was billed for the past two weeks. Sound flustrated that the ordering process was confusing and your tired of things going wrong.

So looks like if you order the ticket by remote and then call to order it you can get a deal. It worked for a friend of mine also. He got it for the rest of the year for 44.

Good luck.

Is it an option to only order a game or two for one week? Sorry if that's commonly known, I've never known that to be an option, but I thought about calling them when I saw the free NFL ticket being offered to new subscribers and wondered what they would do for me being a subscriber but not for the ticket.

Edited by Chadman

Is it an option to only order a game or two for one week? Sorry if that's commonly known, I've never known that to be an option, but I thought about calling them when I saw the free NFL ticket being offered to new subscribers and wondered what they would do for me being a subscriber but not for the ticket.

They will give you a deal - Someone I work with called and asked for the free ticket and they mentioned it was only for new subscribers so she gave them a nice version of it not being right to treat your valued customers like that and I believe she got it for $99 for the entire season.

They will give you a deal - Someone I work with called and asked for the free ticket and they mentioned it was only for new subscribers so she gave them a nice version of it not being right to treat your valued customers like that and I believe she got it for $99 for the entire season.

Thanks for that input. Maybe it's worth calling and complaining - I still think they should do something for active subscribers after dangling that out there. Or maybe if there is an e-mail option to the company, I might just float that out there.