[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hightower gets the start...

RussMan

:wacko: So there are conflicting reports. Shanahanigans strikes again, even at the expense of poor ol' Timmy H.

From CBS Sportsline:

Tim Hightower, RB WAS

News: Washington RB Tim Hightower returned to his starting role on Sunday in Week 7 at Carolina. Hightower started and Ryan Torain didn't even see the field until after halftime in the game. Hightower rushed 17 times for 88 yards before injuring his knee in the game. Hightower headed to the locker room on a cart and could not return for Washington, as Torain took over the running game. Hightower suffered a sprained left knee and avoided serious injury as he says he did not feel a pop in the knee. Hightower underwent X-rays that came back negative and initial ACL tests were good news as well. That said, his knee is sore and he'll undergo an MRI Monday.

Edited by Brentastic

bills are not good vs the run so torain or helu is worth a pickup for sure. i'm leaning towards torain but u never know. i'm hoping hightower is out a few weeks so i can use torain as a fill in til my boy best returns from concussion (i'm hoping week 10 after their bye). the mri results will have a lot of people's attention tomorrow, but know shanahan he wont release them and we'll all be strung along AGAIN by that fantasy hating scoundrel.

bills are not good vs the run so torain or helu is worth a pickup for sure. i'm leaning towards torain but u never know. i'm hoping hightower is out a few weeks so i can use torain as a fill in til my boy best returns from concussion (i'm hoping week 10 after their bye). the mri results will have a lot of people's attention tomorrow, but know shanahan he wont release them and we'll all be strung along AGAIN by that fantasy hating scoundrel.

:wacko: don't you know that even if shanny has 3/4 rb's injured, you still don't have security in that one rb getting the carries :tup: