[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mendenhall

LB49ers

of consistency? Playing a cards D that gave up 3 TDS to AP in the 1st qtr I would've hoped he managed better then 3 dam pts, I would accept this if Pitt was playing from behind but they were ahead the whole game.....I'm not expecting AP production but dam this guys is just plain out killing me and he is my #1 rb :wacko:

Edited by LB49ers

Not surprisingly, I have him in the two leagues that I'm sucking it big time in. It appears that Foster will single-handedly carry me this week in one of them and get me my 2nd W of the season provided T Smith doesn't go off tonight.

The thing is, I was planning on using him as a match-up guy from here on out but you'd expect this to be one of those weeks.

I traded him and Torain away last week....with Schaub and got Stafford back while picking up Tebow and Murray off waivers with the open roster spots....

Mendenlol probably won't be too much of a factor down the stretch at this rate....we'll probably start seeing Moore and Redman more often in the latter games...

This whole season I've been pretty desparate for a RB. After 2 weeks I was 0-2 and the Mendy owner got pretty pissed that I wouldn't do a Mendy for Mike Wallace deal straight across. The funny thing is I drafted Mike Wallace the pick right before he took Mendenhall. He was telling me how he cant believe I reached for Wallace and let Mendy fall in his lap. I told him Mendy will be on his bench a better part of the season - not thinking his production would be THIS bad - but he took AP and Gore with his first 2 picks, and we can only start 2 RB's.

I haven't lost a game since then (now 5-2) and got some hate mail yesterday telling me how I screwed up his draft by "reaching" for Mike Wallace when I did. Oh well - I find Mendenhall's lack of success this year a little bittersweet

He is becoming more and more worthless as the season goes on. I knew this was going to be a down year, but come on is his vagina that swollen?

In my professional opinion this might be the case.