[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ogbonnaya to start: hillis/hardesty inactive

keggerz

started him in 3 leagues :wacko:

holmes = TD

tony gonzalez = TD

reggie bush = TD

all on the bench for that bum from cleveland, but really didnt have an effect on my outcomes. still won 1 league, should win another (25+ pt lead with mccoy for me and vick for him) and lost another big (thanks to VJax finally showing up when he played vs my team)

back to the waivers for ogbanannajyyajaaaaya. cleveland browns should be banned from fantasy to prevent this from happening again.

Obviously expected a little more than 13 rushes and 1 catch. He hurt his own production with that early fumble that allowed HOU to jump up by 2 TDs so quickly. Mistake on my part starting him over Jacobs, but the rationale was there. Damned shame they let humans play the game...

Edited by Bronco Billy

I started him over LT in IBL, but I figured he'd get like 4-5 passes for like 8 yards which to go with 30 yards rushing so 10 points in ppr. I'm surprised he didn't get any love in the short passing game....was he staying in to block?

they did use him to pass block a few times. I was screaming at the TV for a screen to him, which happened once. Horrible play calling and the defense getting worked doesn't help. You're best to avoid any and all CLE players until next year.

Both Hillis and Hardesty have already been declared inactive for the Browns' next game. That means Ogbonnaya will get the start at home against ... the Rams. I have to think that with no players on bye next week, no one will start him, but I could totally see him going off for 100 and 2 while he sits on everyone's bench, because that's just what happens in fantasy football.

Both Hillis and Hardesty have already been declared inactive for the Browns' next game. That means Ogbonnaya will get the start at home against ... the Rams. I have to think that with no players on bye next week, no one will start him, but I could totally see him going off for 100 and 2 while he sits on everyone's bench, because that's just what happens in fantasy football.

unless Bradshaw, Ingram, or Andre Johnson play next week I'll be starting Ogbonnaya. Hopefully your right about that 100 and 2. :wacko:

:wacko:

Excellent, hilarious and true. Glad I don't have season tickets now. As I may have posted elsewhere, gave up with 8 minutes gone in the 1st qtr when it was 14-0. One of the benefits of DVRing the game and starting late, I could give up check the final score (doing yard work until about 3:30) then move on to a real game (Bucs-Saints).

Absolutely pathetic.

"See you Sunday" well at least for the first few minutes, until the first quarter turnover, and 0 points in the first quarter. Even the lowly Rams should be favored in this game.

i think they go more with the committee approach against the rams. ogby showed that he cant handle it. but all my byes are over so he will be on the bench or dropped on friday so he doesnt clear waivers in time for sunday for someone else to use him......its all strategy :wacko:

Ogbonnaya will probably be in my line-up this weekend over Green Ellis vs. Jets D. (DWill & Addai are my other options, Starks is the other starter.)

Yes I know my RB suck, but I'm hanging in there primarily thanks to Calvin Johnson, Rivers & Fitzgerald.

Its Monday and your weekly Pat Shurmur announces Hillis is out for week 11 game.

How many times can you remember a player being ruled out on Monday on consecutive weeks with something like a hamstring injury.

Not saying he is faking, or being benched by the team, or that he should play. Just shocked to keep seeing him ruled out before they even have a chance to practice.

PS Looks like I should have rolled with Ogbonnay instead of Law Firm (10 points instead of 0).

I started silent g and he got me 11 or so points.

I was kinda shocked to see that Hillis was already ruled out too.

Well, he tried to practice two weeks in a row and aggravated the injury, so maybe conventional wisdom says to not do anything and let it heal. :wacko:

What a wasted draft pick Hillis has been for me...was soo stoked to land him mid way through Round 2 (12 team league)...yowsa.

I kind of think I should just cut him as he's just taking up roster/bench space at this point in time...kind of thinking he will not see the field again this season. I know as soon as I cut him though he'll start the next week and go nuts.

KO'd

What a wasted draft pick Hillis has been for me...was soo stoked to land him mid way through Round 2 (12 team league)...yowsa.

I kind of think I should just cut him as he's just taking up roster/bench space at this point in time...kind of thinking he will not see the field again this season. I know as soon as I cut him though he'll start the next week and go nuts.

KO'd

That is my exact situation. I have owned Hardesty and currently own Ogbonnaya and it's getting old. However, at this point, for me at least, Hillis is undroppable. No one knows what the deal is in Cleveland, and if he came back and helped one of my competitors win the playoffs, I would probably break everything in my house.

lol @ everyone who defended this joke on previous threads. Your piping hot bowls of crow await.

Are you the "Hillis is faking" guy? If so, nobody was defending him, just saying that your claim that he is faking makes no sense.

And how does him being ruled out (by the coach) on Monday support your viewpoint that he is faking.

If you're not that guy and have an actual point to make how about proving some info instead of the nonsense you posted.