[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Predictions going into the season home stretch

BeeR

:wacko: No f'n way!

+1

For that to happen, they'd have to win out....meaning they win @ NYG, @ DAL, @ SEA on a short week (TH game), and home games against NE & NYJ, among others. There isn't even a little chance of that happening.

At this point, they can't even win a home game against the Cardinals :tup:

:wacko: No f'n way!

I hear you. Odds are against them for sure. But 8 or 9 wins could get a wc, lot of games to be played yet. And I'm not convinced they are this bad or that the teams w/better records are that good. Bad 2d halves by the likes of DET, CHI etc wouldn't surprise me in the tiniest.

Bad 2d halves by the likes of DET, CHI etc wouldn't surprise me in the tiniest.

I'll agree with you on Detroit but I think the arrow is pointing up for the Bears in the 2d half. I'm not a fan but Cutler's sacks are way down and the defense looks like it has some life left.

I agree with the AFC predictions. For the NFC, I'd go with:

NYG

GB

NO

SF

Wildcards: Chicago, Dallas

I really liked Detroit when they started off hot (great story, patient fans finally being rewarded) but continuing to win without a running game seems very difficult even in today's pass-wacky league. Well, unless you're the Packers. Then nevermind.