[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did anyone catch this nugget about the Eagles?

Pope Flick

We talked about this a couple weeks ago. Verbage from the west coast offense doesn't change. Reid probably has changed very little of it over the last decade, and I'm sure Kolb isn't the first former Eagle he has played against.

:wacko:

:tup: This should get good, glad I mentioned it!

I can recall over the years arguing in our countless Cowboys/ Eagles threads where the Boys fans called Andy a choker and the Birds fans defended him by quoting his accomplishments with the Eagles during their successful run where they did everything but win a sb. Did I find the smoking guns in abundance that I thought I was going to find ? No. It seems Nsab was the only consistent one over the years that has been saying Reid doesnt have what it takes to get them the elusive ring they didnt achieve with him. I guess I am sort of surprised at the anti Reid sentiment seen here lately given how consistent he had been over the years to at least always have them in the mix and during their really competitive runs he had them right at the doorstep. So I will back off my claim that all of you swung from his sack. I will start a new claim that you are all a bunch of ungrateful bastards who dont appreciate what he has done for you over the years :lol: Just kidding. I came back here to man up . I know Eagles fans were very pleased with him back in the day and It just surprises me to see Birds fans accept the fact that they are losing by saying its a step closer to losing Andy.