[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question

nuke'em ttg

Although I miss my wife terribly when she travels, I try to see it as an opportunity to thoroughly clean the house and have a surprise waiting for her when she returns. Usually it's flowers, and sometimes an elaborate dinner that I cooked for us, if she's returning in the evening. If it's the latter, I also have candles burning all over the house and a crackling fire in the fireplace. That look of appreciation and devotion on her face when she walks through the door...sigh...I know I don't have to tell anyone here how special that feels.

Although I miss my wife terribly when she travels, I try to see it as an opportunity to thoroughly clean the house and have a surprise waiting for her when she returns. Usually it's flowers, and sometimes an elaborate dinner that I cooked for us, if she's returning in the evening. If it's the latter, I also have candles burning all over the house and a crackling fire in the fireplace. That look of appreciation and devotion on her face when she walks through the door...sigh...I know I don't have to tell anyone here how special that feels.

i treat my wife like a queen everyday, so that won't work, happy wife is a happy life...shut up matt :wacko:

burned the house down again didn't ya?

I think I may be Nuke's opposite, I usually drink and pass out with something burning in the oven. One time I wrecked my car into our garage while she was gone. There is always a suprise for her when she gets back :wacko:

Actually, and this is the reason I quoted Matt, I always keep the house clean while Scoob is gone. I barely make a mess. I usually cook out or order out so I don't make a mess in the kitchen. I will do a little laundry. Probably clean the yard. And when she gets home I maul her :tup:

I do like the flowers touch, too. I may do that next time.

You put on NatGeo, go to www.crochetingforalbinos.org, grab a stick of butter, look down at your winkey and tell it in your best Chris Rock voice, "Scream all you want, no one is around to hear you" and go out it for a couple of hours.

:wacko: nice everything hasn't changed, thank-you Mr President

I think I may be Nuke's opposite, I usually drink and pass out with something burning in the oven. One time I wrecked my car into our garage while she was gone. There is always a suprise for her when she gets back :wacko:

Actually, and this is the reason I quoted Matt, I always keep the house clean while Scoob is gone. I barely make a mess. I usually cook out or order out so I don't make a mess in the kitchen. I will do a little laundry. Probably clean the yard. And when she gets home I maul her :lol:

I do like the flowers touch, too. I may do that next time.

Oh man don't get me started , my evil twin was a riot :tup: