[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Watch Out For This Rodent

Footballjoe

Got a call from a lady who said she needed 12 foot of Qest Pipe replaced. She was told this by the Home Warrenty people that came out. For those who are not familiar with Qest pipe there was a HUGH Class Action Suit aginst them for faulty pipe. This stuff was install in the 1980's I believe. Anyhow got on the job thinking I had one leak due to faulty pipe. Ended up I repaired 6 leaks this morning under the house because a Super Hybrid Rodent chewed through the pipe. I have always heard of this but never seen it before. Four hours later I get another call from her with a leak coming from the ceiling. The Rodent strikes again. I'm afaid, very afraid.

JESUS CROIST.

Time to get the Holy Hand Grenade!

And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and orangutans and carp and breakfast cereals and anchovies.......

My daughter brought home a "fancy rat" that she is babysitting for some college friends. Who the hell keeps rodents for pets?