[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Years Eve shows

BeeR

For the old and otherwise pathetic of us :wacko: Waiting for the ball to start and turned on Dick Clark - God Jenny Mcwhoever is one creepy looking bimbo. Got enough makeup on? And who's this Ryan Seacrest dork? Cmon get ol Dick Clark on there!

Edited by BeeR

Just saw him last 30 secs but that's all I really cared about anyway. I thought he was fine, despite his slurred speech - hardly an embarrassement. What's embarrassing is the losers right before him: that Ryan schlep, Justin Beiber, some nobody named "Pitbull" :wacko: and a female Buckwheat. Good grief. After that Clark coulda drooled on himself and still been an improvement.

Dick was on there. And he has been in bad shape for the last few years, up to the point of embarrassment when he is on.

Ten, nin, aaaa, selven, sick, fiv, four, thee, two, un... Happie New Ear !!

Gotta hand it to him though, at least he's staying up until the ball the drops!.. Seriously though, it's been sad to see the past few years but if he wants to do it, the night is his!

Just saw him last 30 secs but that's all I really cared about anyway. I thought he was fine, despite his slurred speech - hardly an embarrassement. What's embarrassing is the losers right before him: that Ryan schlep, Justin Beiber, some nobody named "Pitbull" :wacko: and a female Buckwheat. Good grief. After that Clark coulda drooled on himself and still been an improvement.

:tup: glad i missed that, didn't know Clark was in bad shape :lol: