[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jay-Z raps about his baby

matt770

This makes me laugh. The Onion ran a pretty funny piece about the nation bracing itself for crappy Jay-Z raps about his new baby. Then the baby comes and sure enough, he releases a crappy song.

Pick the satirical lyrics and the real ones:

From the moment I saw you, yeah you had me/Guess that's what it means to be a daddy.

You're my child with a child from Destiny's Child

Last time the miscarriage was so tragic/We was afraid you'd disappear/But nah baby you magic.

I was born hood/Now I'm fatherhood

The most amazing feeling I feel/Words can't describe what I'm feeling for real/ Maybe I paint the sky blue/My greatest creation was you. You. Glory.

Gonna give ya what I didn't have/Gonna work hard to be your dad.

This makes me laugh. The Onion ran a pretty funny piece about the nation bracing itself for crappy Jay-Z raps about his new baby. Then the baby comes and sure enough, he releases a crappy song.

Pick the satirical lyrics and the real ones:

From the moment I saw you, yeah you had me/Guess that's what it means to be a daddy.

You're my child with a child from Destiny's Child

Last time the miscarriage was so tragic/We was afraid you'd disappear/But nah baby you magic.

I was born hood/Now I'm fatherhood

The most amazing feeling I feel/Words can't describe what I'm feeling for real/ Maybe I paint the sky blue/My greatest creation was you. You. Glory.

Gonna give ya what I didn't have/Gonna work hard to be your dad.

Trick question, they're all from the satire?

I am trying to discern real from fake by rapping out loud with the obligatory rap "ugh, yeahhh, yeahhhhh" before and after each one whilest I have my baseball cap crooked to one side. Maybe the hat isnt helping, since the rim is bent and doesnt have the sticker of authenticity still on it?

:wacko:

(Real) From the moment I saw you, yeah you had me/Guess that's what it means to be a daddy.

(Fake) You're my child with a child from Destiny's Child

(Real) Last time the miscarriage was so tragic/We was afraid you'd disappear/But nah baby you magic.

(Real) I was born hood/Now I'm fatherhood

(Fake) The most amazing feeling I feel/Words can't describe what I'm feeling for real/ Maybe I paint the sky blue/My greatest creation was you. You. Glory.

(Real) Gonna give ya what I didn't have/Gonna work hard to be your dad.

(Real) Dambit bro' I cant check da real from fake/what do Iz has to do to make it jake.

(Real) From the moment I saw you, yeah you had me/Guess that's what it means to be a daddy.

(Fake) You're my child with a child from Destiny's Child

(Real) Last time the miscarriage was so tragic/We was afraid you'd disappear/But nah baby you magic.

(Real) I was born hood/Now I'm fatherhood

(Fake) The most amazing feeling I feel/Words can't describe what I'm feeling for real/ Maybe I paint the sky blue/My greatest creation was you. You. Glory.

(Real) Gonna give ya what I didn't have/Gonna work hard to be your dad.

Fake, Real, Real, Fake, Real, Fake

You got 1 right.

Yes, he included "miscarriage" in a song about a new baby. This person gets paid for writing these things.

You got 1 right.

Yes, he included "miscarriage" in a song about a new baby. This person gets paid for writing these things.

:tup:

I am sure he uses "Epidural" and "Umbilical Cord" in another verse. :lol:

I am sure he uses "Epidural" and "Umbilical Cord" in another verse. :tup:

When I cut your umbilical cord/I said um-bah-uh Lord/now I gotta stay married to dis high maintenance beeyotch and her 8 million pairs of shoes.

I wish this epidural/was mislabeled/but naw you woke up/wanna kill a bitch like Cain slew Abel.

You got 1 right.

Actually he doesn't write.

A genre gets ripped apart for bringing negativity to the masses, and a guy grows up and gets excited and tries to make a positive song about his first child and you guys are gonna rip him for it? How many corny rock songs could we name about the writer's children? Hmmmmm.

A genre gets ripped apart for bringing negativity to the masses, and a guy grows up and gets excited and tries to make a positive song about his first child and you guys are gonna rip him for it? How many corny rock songs could we name about the writer's children? Hmmmmm.

Hey, if he's donating any proceeds from the sale of the song to charity, he gets a free pass. If he writes some pap and sells it? He deserves any clowning he gets, as does anyone dumb enough to buy it.

I don't care if there's corny rock songs along the same lines, lampoon those as well. Bad music gets laughed at. That's the rule.

Not ripping really...

Just seems a bit odd to honor your first child with positivity and then reference a bad event like a miscarriage in the same song.

No one in his team of managers and advisors thought to tell him "Hey Mr. Z...maybe that verse with miscarriage needs a bit more work"

Hey Jude. - Bealtes

Isnt she Lovely -Stevie Wonder

Not ripping really...

Just seems a bit odd to honor your first child with positivity and then reference a bad event like a miscarriage in the same song.

No one in his team of managers and advisors thought to tell him "Hey Mr. Z...maybe that verse with miscarriage needs a bit more work"

Hey Jude. - Bealtes

Isnt she Lovely -Stevie Wonder

Danny's Song - Kenny Loggins

Beautiful Boy - John Lennon