[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The great new drinking game

buddahj

Too slow. Weenies.

:wacko:

What games do/did y'all play? Back in college days, the ones I remember:

Quarters

Whales Tails

Thumper

We also had an awesome game we made up using a game called "pass the pigs" which has little plastic pigs as dice. The real fun was making up those drinking rules.....

Too slow. Weenies.

:tup:

What games do/did y'all play? Back in college days, the ones I remember:

Quarters

Whales Tails

Thumper

We also had an awesome game we made up using a game called "pass the pigs" which has little plastic pigs as dice. The real fun was making up those drinking rules.....

A$$hole (presidents) 3 man, quarters, not to mention this all leads to the all time fav of 'meet me in the bathroom find the weasel' :wacko:

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

Nothing beats Edward forty hands:

A game designed to intoxicate all participants where 40oz bottles of cheap malt beverages are fastened to each hand by adhesive tapes or super-glue in some cases. The winner will have consumed all liquid in both bottles and usually celebrates by smashing the first bottle to remove it, and using the free hand to urinate into the second. Studies at the University of Colorado in Boulder conclude that the best way to be victorious in this game, without fear of urinating yourself, is to start the game with your penis already un-tucked,out of your pants. Ladies in the study, who opted to go in skirts without undergarments, fared well however did not ever claim a victory.

Was 21 the game with two dice and you had to beat the number that the guy next to you just apparently rolled or lie? If the next guy believed you, he had to beat that, if he called you a liar and you were, you drank, otherwise he drank? Plus, there were things like 65 was social, 42 (at least in Cali) was "Ronnie Lott", but I forget what you did when that happened.

Was 21 the game with two dice and you had to beat the number that the guy next to you just apparently rolled or lie? If the next guy believed you, he had to beat that, if he called you a liar and you were, you drank, otherwise he drank? Plus, there were things like 65 was social, 42 (at least in Cali) was "Ronnie Lott", but I forget what you did when that happened.

That was Mexican, except 31 and 32 was social and reverse