[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Health and Beauty

nuke'em ttg

4 ibuprofen tablets

repeat every 6 hours as necessary

please note that I am a doctor

please also note that I am not that kind of doctor

i always take 4 ibuprofen, should i bump it to 8...luckily my next 2 homes are vacant just have to meet the buyer and i'll warn them. kinda funny i feel worse layin down and workin feels better :wacko:

Humidifier, plenty of water, extra vitamin c, probiotics are supposed to be good for the immune system but I think once you are sick, they won't do anything in the way of symptom relief. If desperate and my sleep is impacted, I will do a dose of Children's Nighttime Triaminic Cold & Cough. Alcohol-Free but still makes me drowsy, or once I am able to breathe, I can sleep. Either way, Alcohol-Free.

Sleepins no problem, just had swiss steak and 2 big chunks of choc. cake 3 glasses of milk, think i'm gonna purge, take a shower, review the advice, as long as i have friends like you guys i don't mind hangin out and losin tacos, peace and love my brothers

Came down with a nasty cold last week, finally got it mostly out of my system by Sunday, now have a stomach bug. Threw up 7 or 8 times last night, now I've got the firehose diarrhea. I wish I had the ability to do this on command, use it as a weapon when needed. I'm getting some decent PSI, could probably direct it out a good 10-15 feet. I may go outside later and see what kind of distance I can get.

I HATE throwing up. Sometimes it feels like my eyeballs are going to fly out of their sockets.

So what's everyone having for lunch today?

Came down with a nasty cold last week, finally got it mostly out of my system by Sunday, now have a stomach bug. Threw up 7 or 8 times last night, now I've got the firehose diarrhea. I wish I had the ability to do this on command, use it as a weapon when needed. I'm getting some decent PSI, could probably direct it out a good 10-15 feet. I may go outside later and see what kind of distance I can get.

I HATE throwing up. Sometimes it feels like my eyeballs are going to fly out of their sockets.

So what's everyone having for lunch today?

Have a friend of a friend with explosive diarrhea on command, he would be in the brack of the pick-up and they'd brack up ta public phones and spray'm from the truck...sick bassturd, are there still payphones :wacko: