[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Clint Eastwood

bushwacked

I kinda liked the commercial... :wacko:

I did too. Some folks initially bleated about it, calling it government propaganda.........until someone pointed out Eastwood is a Republican and always has been. Clearly it was a play on his Gran Torino character and really well done, I thought.

I did too. Some folks initially bleated about it, calling it government propaganda.........until someone pointed out Eastwood is a Republican and always has been. Clearly it was a play on his Gran Torino character and really well done, I thought.

Yup

People need to stop incessantly looking for the boogie man in the shadows.

well it's not as if clint wrote or paid for the ad. I thought the ad was in pretty poor taste given that chrysler is essentially government owned. but whatever, they do have to try and sell those crappy cars whatever way they can, and in that sense I guess it's to their advantage to put a positive spin on the auto bailout. can't blame em, but this is what you get when you blur the lines between government and industry...slick taxpayer subsidized super bowl ads cheerleading government policy.

in any case, the spoof was funny. :wacko:

I am agreeing with Ursa a lot lately. :wacko: