[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Easter Monday

frenzal rhomb

well last year, the Monday after Easter, my dog was attacked by another dog and severly injured

this moning I wake up at 4 AM to find my neighbors house engulfed in flames - ran over to get them out while my wife called 911. It appears to be arson so I was interviewed by the police then we let the neighbors stay at the house while they were interviewed by the red cross -

got to work 1.75 hours late and was asked how I wanted to take the time I was late.

what cracks me up is this place allows us to serve beer at the local Musikfest and they call it volunteer work/community service and you get time off -

Guess what I did today isnt all that great cause they get no pub.

Here's what you do... Get a t-shirt with your company's logo, web page and phone # on it. Go to the cops and tell them you started the fire, while on the way to the police station call the newspaper and have them meet you there. Make sure they get a good shot of your t-shirt with all of your company's info on it. They have to give you some comp time for that.

Here's what you do... Get a t-shirt with your company's logo, web page and phone # on it. Go to the cops and tell them you started the fire, while on the way to the police station call the newspaper and have them meet you there. Make sure they get a good shot of your t-shirt with all of your company's info on it. They have to give you some comp time for that.

Sure - I'll cop to an arson/attempted murder plea. My time off is precious

:lol: No such thing as bad publicity!

They want you to take your own time... even after Epstein's Mutha wrote that fantastic note?

"No good deed goes unpunished", or something like that. Personally, I prefer "karma's a bizznitch", but that's just me. Go buy a lotto ticket or something within the next few weeks... :tup:

Too many times, bystanders remain exactly that - bystanders. FWIW, great job getting involved to help, even if your employer isn't so keen on it.

I just wish I had a neighbor like you. What a great thing you and your wife did!!!! :clap::clap::tup:

I can't believe your employer did that to you!! How much money did you lose by being late to work?