[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New York Giants 2012 Thread

RC94

The NYG draft is over. Here it is:

1.32 – David Wilson, RB – Virginia Tech

2.31 – Rueben Randle, WR – LSU

3.31 – Jayron Hosley, CB – Virginia Tech

4.32 – Adrien Robinson, TE – Cincinnati

4.36 – Brandon Mosley, OT – Auburn

6.31 – Matt McCants, OT – UAB

7.32 – Markus Kuhn, DT – North Carolina State

Love the first 3 picks! Don't know too much about the later round guys.

David Wilson is going to be a stud in this league. He's fast, he runs hard, and he has exceptional balance and great cutback ability. Watching his highlights, he seems to have good vision to find the holes and follow his blocks as well. If Coughlin can teach him to hold onto the ball ala Tiki Barber and he becomes a better blocker in pass protection, I think he'll surpass Bradshaw as the starter sooner rather than later.

Rueben Randle was great value in the 2nd round. If he played with a better QB in a more pass happy offense in college, he would have been a sure 1st rounder. Candidate for biggest steal of the draft!

Jayron Hosley was another great value pick in the 3rd. While he will be good as the 3rd or 4th CB in Nickel packages right now, his biggest value will come on special teams as the punt returner. Something the Giants really needed.

Those three picks worked out very well for the G-Men not only by getting great value picks, but filling needs too. Good luck Jacobs, Manningham, and Ross. You will soon be a distant memory just like when Shockey and Barber left. Now, I just hope the Giants re-sign Osi. I don't want to see him go. Don't tear apart the key ingredient to the past 2 Super Bowl runs....the D-line.

Edited by Dirty Sanchez

Last year they lost Steve Smith and Kevin Boss, didn't do anything in free agency while the Eagles stocked up and everyone anointed them the division favorites. I was furious. I said Reese was phoning it in, wasn't prepared for the lockout to end, asleep at the switch. I wanted him fired.