[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Idaho Sheriff Candidate

detlef

Who hasn't invited a bunch of friends over, the press and cracked open a few cold ones while burning a cross in their yard? I mean, c'mon, it's almost summer, it's field party time.

Who hasn't invited a bunch of friends over, the press and cracked open a few cold ones while burning a cross in their yard? I mean, c'mon, it's almost summer, it's field party time.

It is, after all, a centuries old Scottish tradition that pre-dates the Klan, something the PC-addled current generation needs to realize before they get their panties in a twist.

It is, after all, a centuries old Scottish tradition that pre-dates the Klan, something the PC-addled current generation needs to realize before they get their panties in a twist.

Further, it has no correlation to the fact that he hates jews and negroes, none at all...

Sometimes you just gotta love rednecks.

I'm sure they oppose more people than jews and negroes, what about gooks, wetbacks, and fags.

Oh and they oppose drugs of any kind (except all the legal ones like caffeine, tobacco, alcohol, etc.)

Fixed to include the appropriate coloquial, racial slurs.

You ever try to pry a cigarette and jack and coke outta my hand at a cross burning... Yer in a heap o trouble, boy.

Fixed to include the appropriate coloquial, racial slurs.

You ever try to pry a cigarette and jack and coke outta my hand at a cross burning... Yer in a heap o trouble, boy.

The first thing I thought of when I read his comments was the lines in Blazing Saddles, when the railroad workers were brought in to help build the fake town. And how they were ok with the ni**ers and chi**s but not the Irish", then they gave in "Ok everybody."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071230/quotes?qt=qt0371697

(Sorry, I'm a little too PC to type those words.)

Jack and coke, that seems a little highbrow for average bottom shelf beer swilling hillbilly ;)

Interesting...cause I was walking my dog yesterday and my neighbor put a having a bonfire in his front yard to roast marshmellows and was inviting all the neighbors to come. I guess it is that time of the year.