[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is the oldest living huddle relative ?

whomper

My friends grandmother celebrated her 100th birthday today :clap: and it got me thinking. Who is the oldest living huddle relative ? I was always fascinated by people that go into their 90s and sometimes beyond. My grandmother will be 92 in a few weeks. Whadda ya got ?

My Mom will be 92 the last week of June.

We share a birthday :)

Edited by whomper

Whadda ya got ?

Apparently worse genes than you do. Of my four grandparents, none lived past 75 and two died in their early 60s. I had two direct blood-uncles (only siblings of my mother and father) and both are dead. One died quite early of cancer (40 something), the other just passed in his early 60s.

Does my wife's grandmother count? She's 103, lives by herself, and has a busier social calender than I do.

Wow :clap: Thats going to be tough to top. That is awesome

Does my wife's grandmother count? She's 103, lives by herself, and has a busier social calender than I do.

Wow :clap: Thats going to be tough to top. That is awesome

She was one of few women to graduate from UW-Madison in the 20's and still takes classes at the University of Minnesota. Here she is: PDF - page 6

We share a birthday :)

Forgot about that. :)

I also forgot that my Mom has 2 older sisters (2 & 3 years older) and one IS a Sister sister.

My Uncle is 101. Oldest living WWll Vet in Nebraska

A local kid I know is pulling together some sort of symposium for Pearl Harbor (and other WWII) survivors this Thursday in KC. Any chance he is in good-enough health he could get a lift to south KC somehow and join the group? If so, PM me and I'll get the kids' info and do a hand-off.

Edited by muck