[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper League Help

chuck2334

I have posted this before but now that Forte has signed his contract I wanted to post the question again. I am in a 10 team standard ESPN league with standard Scoring. We get to keep 2 players without any penalty.

Choices are:

Forte, Roddy White, Mike Wallace(pit), Foster

Of course I am going to keep Foster but can not decide between Forte or white. Jones is going to take receptions from white and is becoming a bigger part of the offense. Forte is going to lose carries to Bush so I can not decide which is the better chance. Thanks in advanced

Do you know who else is being kept?

If there are alot of solid WRs off the board already, you might want to keep White. Also, where is your pick in the first rd?

Jerk reaction of to keep Forte, but without knowing more, I can't give you my best answer.

Ditto this - not enough info to provide a solid answer. Also, define "standard" scoring? Everyone has a different definition of what they think "standard" is. PPR is the primary thing that some do, and do not, define as standard.

Ok so scoring is below

Rushing/passing TD 6 points, 10yds 1pt, 40+ 1pt, 50+ 1pt, 100-199 2pt, 200+ 1pt, only difference is receiver get 1pt per 5 receptions

As far as receivers and RB gone going by top 300 list I would say the below will be kept. Lastly there is no loss of pick for either keeper we just start with first round after keepers are anounnced

Rice, C. Johnson, McFadden, Turnner, Fitzgerald, Austin, Gore, Jennings, MJD, AP, CJ, McCoy, Andre Johnson, Victor Cruz, R Mathews, Nicks