[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Replacement refs screwed Locker

Crazysight

and therefore my fantasy team. First they missed what was an extremely obvious pass interference in the end zone at the end of the Titan's initial drive, then later in the game Locker got hurt making a tackle on a play that should have been blown dead with the receiver down prior to losing the football.

What a random complaint. First off, like BB says, if it's called PI in the endzone, they get the ball at the 1. How does that equate to points for your team.

Secondly, I was watching the game and overruled INT wasn't blatant at first.

Thirdly, as has been mentioned, if your fantasy hopes and dreams were pinned on Locker to begin with. Well...

Pass interference counts for 0 points. Killing a drive potentially counts for negative 4 to negative 6 points. Shoot it can also effect the momentum of the game as the titans initially came out roaring, but lets not even consider that.

Save your so-called "analysis" on my quarterback for the end of the season there gilthorp, and we'll see who knows what he's talking about then. Locker would have had very good fantasy stats yesterday against one of the better defenses in the league,and without his primary threat Kenny Britt if not for the misses by the replacement officials. Locker has as much potential as any young quarterback in the game right now, both because of his ability and the weapons at his disposal.As you should be able to plainly see by my signature I've had little problem fielding a competitive team year after year in the 12 team dynasty league I've belonged to for more than a decade, only failing to make the playoffs once out of 11 years. When you can state the same come back and share with me your uneducated opinions about my team and league, both of which you know nothing about, at that point in time.

And he's not my only QB, nor did I say that. He's simply the one that I feel has the most potential game after game because of his weapons, arm and rushing ability (leauge scoring awards good points for rushing yardage and TDs).

Could I trade a young runningback and get a more experienced QB in his mid 30s? Yeah...I could. But in a dynasty league I'm NOT about to do that.

And what does "not blatant at first" mean? Firstly, I watched the game as well, and it was

plainly blatant. Not only did the defender NOT ever turn to play the ball, but he crashed into the receiver

before the ball even got there? How the hell is that not blatant? The receiver even sat up to "help them out," giving the

flag signal immediately after it happened.

Not to mention that if the play where locker got injured had been properly blown dead, he never would have been injured to begin with and would have padded additional points to his total in the 4th quarter. You can watch the replay on that yourself as I just did, the receiver was clearly down, with the pass also clearly incomplete, before the ball came out and was picked up by the pats defender.

Edited by Crazysight

:huh:

/argument. Stop now for your own sake, please.

Did you watch the game? The three rookies they added all look like the real deal and the D in general looked nothing like what was out there last year.

By year's end, it is very possible that his claim about where that D ranks will be accurate.

And what exactly does "not blatant at first" mean? Firstly, I watched the game as well, and it was

plainly blatant. Not only did the defender NOT ever turn to play the ball, but he crashed into the receiver

before the ball even got there? How the hell is that not blatant? The receiver even sat up to "help them out," giving the

:rofl: WRs are so "helpful" that way. In fact, it seems like they "help the officials" with PI calls on pretty much every play these days.

Did you watch the game? The three rookies they added all look like the real deal and the D in general looked nothing like what was out there last year.

By year's end, it is very possible that his claim about where that D ranks will be accurate.

Didn't see the game, but I am wondering if the issues were as much or more with TEN's O as it was with NE's D. I have a difficult time believing that 3 guys would make that much of a difference given how awful the D was last year. But we'll see as the season progresses.

Didn't see the game, but I am wondering if the issues were as much or more with TEN's O as it was with NE's D. I have a difficult time believing that 3 guys would make that much of a difference given how awful the D was last year. But we'll see as the season progresses.

One had a pick. Another forced a fumble that the 3rd picked up and ran in for a TD. Three rookies, mind you. Mostly, though, they were getting a great push at the point of attack and Wilfork looked newly recharged.

Sure, who knows whether or not it was just Tenn being bad, although the didn't exactly look inept at plenty of times, but NE D looked really good.

I know Hightower had the fumble recovery TD. And I'm still steaming that DEN passed on him to move down in the draft, although Wolfe played much better than what he showed in preseason and looked pretty damned good. I also think they stole Jones. But still, there was an awful lot of work to be done on that D. I guess I've never bought into all the Locker hype and I know TEN's O-line is very questionable, as is CJ's committment to playing 100% at all times.

Pass interference counts for 0 points. Killing a drive potentially counts for negative 4 to negative 6 points. Shoot it can also effect the momentum of the game as the titans initially came out roaring, but lets not even consider that.

Save your so-called "analysis" on my quarterback for the end of the season there gilthorp, and we'll see who knows what he's talking about then. Locker would have had very good fantasy stats yesterday against one of the better defenses in the league,and without his primary threat Kenny Britt if not for the misses by the replacement officials. Locker has as much potential as any young quarterback in the game right now, both because of his ability and the weapons at his disposal.As you should be able to plainly see by my signature I've had little problem fielding a competitive team year after year in the 12 team dynasty league I've belonged to for more than a decade, only failing to make the playoffs once out of 11 years. When you can state the same come back and share with me your uneducated opinions about my team and league, both of which you know nothing about, at that point in time.

And he's not my only QB, nor did I say that. He's simply the one that I feel has the most potential game after game because of his weapons, arm and rushing ability (leauge scoring awards good points for rushing yardage and TDs).

Could I trade a young runningback and get a more experienced QB in his mid 30s? Yeah...I could. But in a dynasty league I'm NOT about to do that.

And what does "not blatant at first" mean? Firstly, I watched the game as well, and it was

Not to mention that if the play where locker got injured had been properly blown dead, he never would have been injured to begin with and would have padded additional points to his total in the 4th quarter. You can watch the replay on that yourself as I just did, the receiver was clearly down, with the pass also clearly incomplete, before the ball came out and was picked up by the pats defender.

You should take a few days off from Fantasy. That will clear your mind.

Hey man...I like Locker too. He's a ball player.

Forgive me - I obviously didn't know who I was responding to earlier. I'll be sure you praise you for all those championships the next post of yours I respond to.

But not this one.

For the 2012 football season, Jake Locker is a fine QB2 to have rostered. He is not a fine QB1 to have rostered.