[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Givens

Skrappy1

Let's not go overboard here. Yes, it's a possibility based on his past production, but if Amendola starts & plays the whole game then Givens opportunities will be more limited, not to mention the fact that they are facing a very tough defense. I don't want to coax people into starting him when they probably/possibly shouldn't here, I just thought he could be a decent option and was curious about the reasoning for not having him listed. I think if you're banking on WR2/3 type production then you're likely going to be sorely disappointed.

Not so overboard, eh? I was not only banking on Amendola being out but also Givens being a WR2 and both of my wishes came true and I'm glad that I started him.

Edited by irish

On my way to the game, the local radio pre-game show was talking about Givens and one of the hosts said he spoke with the OC (Schotty) during the week and he indicated that the Rams thought it was time that Givens become more than just a deep threat, and that they were challenging him with more hooks and slants and inside routes to try and make him a more complete receiver. Apparently he has never liked or felt comfortable going across the middle and running shorter routes, even dating back to college. He looked pretty good doing it today, even though the offense failed to score a TD.

He and Amendola are literally the only Rams receivers who can get open. Seriously. And as far as I'm concerned Schotty is in way over his head. This offense has no rhythm, no balance and makes no sense.