[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Romo and Brady are on the waiver wire! Do I have to make a claim on these guys? Should I go after both and look at trades down the road? Who do you like more? Here is my complete Roster in 12 team PPR who do I drop?

QB:

Matt Stafford

Carson Palmer (Probably have to drop him, right??)

RB:

Jamaal Charles

LeVeon Bell

Andre Ellington

Knowshon Moreno

WR:

Roddy White

Jeremy Maclin

Brandin Cooks

James Jones

Andrew Hawkins

Brian Quick (Other than Maclin, Quick and Hawkins have been my highest scoring WR)

TE:

Owen Daniels (The only TE I drafted was Pitta)

Flex: Chris Ivory@Det or Mike Evans @Pit?

out of these receivers which do you like best?

Hakeem Nicks

Justin Hunter

Jarret Boykin

Allen Hurns

Mike Evans

Reuben Randle (Started him last minute,Glad i did as he had a good game and racked up points) you think with rookie receiver Odell Beckham jr coming in he will move over to the 3 slot? or will he still be productive as the offense is jelling?

I would go Ivory over Evans. I am big on Ivory this week. I think he is taking that job.

I like Hurns as I think their will be some nice junk yardage. I just think his upside is higher.

I also started Randle this week in 1 league because of byes. I liked his 89 yards.

I think the Giants need Randle to produce, he is their 6-2 guy they want to get those strength catches. I think he will end up as thier 2nd best producing WR this year.

What's up Kite!

Should I start V. Jackson or A. Robinson?

Glennon vs Bortles. Not sure which receiver will have the upper hand.

Thanks as always!!

I think I would go with Vincent Jackson just on upside. right when you want to give up on him he has that game that reminds you why you had him. if you had a better options i might could see it.

Romo and Brady are on the waiver wire! Do I have to make a claim on these guys? Should I go after both and look at trades down the road? Who do you like more? Here is my complete Roster in 12 team PPR who do I drop?

QB:

Matt Stafford

Carson Palmer (Probably have to drop him, right??)

RB:

Jamaal Charles

LeVeon Bell

Andre Ellington

Knowshon Moreno

WR:

Roddy White

Jeremy Maclin

Brandin Cooks

James Jones

Andrew Hawkins

Brian Quick (Other than Maclin, Quick and Hawkins have been my highest scoring WR)

TE:

Owen Daniels (The only TE I drafted was Pitta)

In a 12 teamer both should be on a team. Palmer would definately have to be 1 dropped. the other is tough though, for me it would be Moreno. all your WR's are solid. the upside on these two though would pay back big time if they both play normal for 2 straight weeks. you will have gotten serious value on the waiver wire if that happens. and I really do not see why it won't.

I'm a complete cluster eff at WR! Need to pick 2 WR's and 1 Flex from this mess. Leaning towards Patterson and Hopkins, but can't decide on my flex. Thanks for any help.

Cordarrelle Patterson vs ATL

DeAndre Hopkins vs BUF

TY Hilton(P) vs TEN

Jordan Matthews @ SF

Alfred Blue vs BUF (obviously if Foster starts, Blue is not a start)

Edit: PPR league

Edited by Potman

TE Help...Scrapping the bottom of the barrell (ppr league)

Jared Cook on a Bye and my other TE is Ladarius Green (questionable for this week)

Who Should I pickup for this week??

Chandler @ Hou

Quarless @ Chi

G. Graham vs Buf

Coby Fleener @ Ten

or

Mychal Riveria vs Mia

Thanks!

Edited by goose228

I'm a complete cluster eff at WR! Need to pick 2 WR's and 1 Flex from this mess. Leaning towards Patterson and Hopkins, but can't decide on my flex. Thanks for any help.

Cordarrelle Patterson vs ATL

DeAndre Hopkins vs BUF

TY Hilton(P) vs TEN

Jordan Matthews @ SF

Alfred Blue vs BUF (obviously if Foster starts, Blue is not a start)

Edit: PPR league

I would go Patterson and Jordan Matthews. I have them both doing solid. I also have Hopkins and Hilton doing solid but not better than Patterson and Matthews.

TE Help...Scrapping the bottom of the barrell (ppr league)

Jared Cook on a Bye and my other TE is Ladarius Green (questionable for this week)

Who Should I pickup for this week??

Chandler @ Hou

Quarless @ Chi

G. Graham vs Buf

Coby Fleener @ Ten

or

Mychal Riveria vs Mia

Thanks!

Those TE's are so close I would just go with the 1 I think has more upside and that would be Fleener.

If Brandon Myers was out there I would use him.